Novartis Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Novartis in March 2015.

Interview

called eraly in the morning everything was planned according was given free refreshers and lunch apti round qas easy so s the ecel round got rejecte with manager round.dont know wat went wrong must they thought vof selecting the local guys.....

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Novartis (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

At the time I was hired it was very simple. Just a face to face meeting with my manager and a short interview with HR. As the offer was to join a multinational company, the decision was easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. I came from an small company so move to a Multinational was indeed a big step

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Novartis in June 2011.

Interview

I was asked questions about my background, why I would fit in the job. How many years of experience I had and I didn't have that many

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Novartis (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

First staffing recruiter contacted me, discussed my resume and described the job profile. After one week, group head called me for a telephonic interview. Then I was given an assignment to make a presentation and submit it in one day.
    After one week, I was called to Hyderabad for a face-to-face interview. It was primarily a behavioral interview where the interviewers were interested in understanding my previous job profile and my passion for this work.
    No technical face-to-face interviews.
    After that a HR round and I was given formal offer one week after f-2-f interview round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you failed and what you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • What is your most important achievement in life till now?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiated the salary.
    I accepted what Novartis offered though it was higher than my expectations.