Novartis

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Barcelona (Spain)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Novartis.

Interview Details – At the time I was hired it was very simple. Just a face to face meeting with my manager and a short interview with HR. As the offer was to join a multinational company, the decision was easy

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. I came from an small company so move to a Multinational was indeed a big step

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novartis in April 2011.

Interview Details – First staffing recruiter contacted me, discussed my resume and described the job profile. After one week, group head called me for a telephonic interview. Then I was given an assignment to make a presentation and submit it in one day.
After one week, I was called to Hyderabad for a face-to-face interview. It was primarily a behavioral interview where the interviewers were interested in understanding my previous job profile and my passion for this work.
No technical face-to-face interviews.
After that a HR round and I was given formal offer one week after f-2-f interview round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiated the salary.
I accepted what Novartis offered though it was higher than my expectations.

Business Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Novartis in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked questions about my background, why I would fit in the job. How many years of experience I had and I didn't have that many

Interview Question – How do you see yourself in the next five years?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis

Worked for Novartis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis employees and interview candidates.