Novartis

Novartis Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Novartis.

At the time I was hired it was very simple. Just a face to face meeting with my manager and a short interview with HR. As the offer was to join a multinational company, the decision was easy

Interview Questions
Simple. I came from an small company so move to a Multinational was indeed a big step

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Novartis in June 2011.

I was asked questions about my background, why I would fit in the job. How many years of experience I had and I didn't have that many

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself in the next five years?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Novartis in April 2011.

First staffing recruiter contacted me, discussed my resume and described the job profile. After one week, group head called me for a telephonic interview. Then I was given an assignment to make a presentation and submit it in one day.
    After one week, I was called to Hyderabad for a face-to-face interview. It was primarily a behavioral interview where the interviewers were interested in understanding my previous job profile and my passion for this work.
    No technical face-to-face interviews.
    After that a HR round and I was given formal offer one week after f-2-f interview round.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you failed and what you learned from it?   Answer Question
    • What is your most important achievement in life till now?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiated the salary.
    I accepted what Novartis offered though it was higher than my expectations.