Novartis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Brand Manager Interview

Junior Brand Manager
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Novartis.

Interview Details – First interview round based on soft skills. Second round infront of all required decion makers. I received data and had 1 hour to prepare a 20min presentation. The interview was more focused on my way of thinking and if I understood the challenges of the job. At the end, some more soft skill questions.

Interview Question – What stresses you? Which sutuations are most challenging for you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was very good, so no negotiation was needed. In addition, my job is located in Germany where my salary is based on defined labor agreements. No individual negotiations.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis

Worked for Novartis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Junior Brand Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis employees and interview candidates.