Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bio Statistician Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in May 2012.

Interview Details – It is technical specific. They asked you many questions that they have encountered in their daily work. However these are very specific, and if we don't do it we do not necessarily know it. But these are not hard to learn. A. PhD is supposed to grasp it quickly. I feel it is not fair to question a fresh people with these questions.

Interview Question – how to adjust for type I error in the interim analyses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Bio Statistician Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in March 2009.

Interview Details – overall it is ok, people are nice, somehow it is not fair to ask a fresh graduate to be able to answer their very specific, practical questions, since they will learn easily if they had a chance

Interview Question – do you know how to write SAS to solve a problem like bla bla?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Bio Statistician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.