Novartis Pharmaceuticals

www.pharma.us.novartis.com

Novartis Pharmaceuticals Director Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Worked as consultant and moved into permanent position

Interview Questions
  • Since I was there as a consultant, I did not have a formal interview process   Answer Question
N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in March 2007.

Extremely passive-aggressive in their interview style and interest. An initial contact was made from an internal recruiter, where a standard phone interview was given. I received feedback the next day that it went well and I will move on to the 1:1. Then they went away for almost 6 weeks. I was then called after-hours on a Friday (I don't care about that personally, it goes to the company mindset) begging me to come in the next Monday because they HAD to get the position filled.

Had 2 1:1 interviews (HR, hiring manager) and received great feedback for both, I was on to the next round which was to consist of interviews with senior management and a full day of testing and tours.

After that, I heard nothing for 3 months (wrote the interview off after no response from the company) and then after the 3 months I got a lame excuse from HR saying that everyone I interviewed with was gone and he was out of the office.

I understand that things happen in business, BUT NOT THAT MANY. This was nothing that an email couldn't fix, and I figure if it is this difficult getting in, what is it like when one IS in?

Interview Questions
    • Given your extensive travel and experience, how would you cope with a position where you will not travel?   View Answer

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in October 2008.

The process began with an in-person with the recruiting agency. Thereafter, I went to Novartis where I met with 3 different people in the department (public relations) as well as the HR person. They were clearly conducting several interviews that day as I saw other candidates along the way, and I only had 30 mins with each interview.

Interview Questions
    • I remember being asked to describe how I would manage internal relationships to get what I needed to accomplish my goals.   Answer Question

Director Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in August 2008.

No comments