Novartis Pharmaceuticals

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holly Springs, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Springs, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in April 2010.

I emailed an alum and was able to network into an interview. First was a phone screen interview. As long as you seem interested, you seem to pass the screening. After that, they flew me out to Holly Springs for my in person interview(s). The first was a meeting with my potential supervisor. He asked a lot of questions on what I would do if my coworkers weren't cutting their weight and questions about working with others.

The second set of interviews was with the head of production and others. They asked a lot of questions about my ability to do the job. This seemed a little inappropriate given my high GPA and degree in the field, but ultimately they decided that I couldn't.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question
  • What is the most complicated thing you have ever put together or taken apart?   Answer Question

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!