Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Holly Springs, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in April 2010.

Interview Details – I emailed an alum and was able to network into an interview. First was a phone screen interview. As long as you seem interested, you seem to pass the screening. After that, they flew me out to Holly Springs for my in person interview(s). The first was a meeting with my potential supervisor. He asked a lot of questions on what I would do if my coworkers weren't cutting their weight and questions about working with others.

The second set of interviews was with the head of production and others. They asked a lot of questions about my ability to do the job. This seemed a little inappropriate given my high GPA and degree in the field, but ultimately they decided that I couldn't.

Interview Questions

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!