Novartis Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions in Florham Park, NJ

2.0

Biomarker Trial Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

First had a phone interview where the hiring manger went over the aspects of the job and I askd a few questions. Then contacted for a face to face interview after setting up travel accomodations. The interview was based on the STAR technique using behavioral/situational interviewing. Interviewed with 5 people, no peer interviewing at Novartis (no one doing the job I was interviwing for).

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions like "Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person, or a time that things did not work out in the way you expected them to, tell me about a time when you were on a deadline", etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted by the HR person I met during the interview and she told me about the offer. I told her I was comfortable with the bonus, vacation, holidays, retirement, but the salary was a little lower than I was expecting with my education and work experience. She went back to the hiring manager and came back with a higher offer, which I accepted.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Florham Park, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Contract position. Interviewed by related administrative staff. Had to follow-up to see if they wanted to offer the contract position. They did, and offered a start date.

Interview Questions

• None. Typical, straight forward work related questions referencing my specific experience as an executive assistant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. This is a temporary contract position.