Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Sales Representative (13)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Sales Consultant (4)
- Director (4)
- Associate Director (4)
- Scientist (4)
- Pharmaceutical Sales (3)
- Senior Scientist (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Pharmaceuticals Representative (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Medical Science Liaison (2)
- Bio Statistician (2)
- Senior Bio Statistician (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Finance Development Program (1)
- Associate Data Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (Contractor) (1)
- Respiratory Specialisty (1)
- QC Specialist II (1)
- Expert Clinical Manager (1)
- Business Partner Sales Force Effectiveness (1)
- Phd Scientist (1)
- Senior Principal Bio Statistician (1)
- ECM (1)
- Statistician Intern (1)
- Intern- Strategic Operations (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Florham Park, NJ).
First had a phone interview where the hiring manger went over the aspects of the job and I askd a few questions. Then contacted for a face to face interview after setting up travel accomodations. The interview was based on the STAR technique using behavioral/situational interviewing. Interviewed with 5 people, no peer interviewing at Novartis (no one doing the job I was interviwing for).
- Mostly questions like "Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person, or a time that things did not work out in the way you expected them to, tell me about a time when you were on a deadline", etc. Answer Question
I was contacted by the HR person I met during the interview and she told me about the offer. I told her I was comfortable with the bonus, vacation, holidays, retirement, but the salary was a little lower than I was expecting with my education and work experience. She went back to the hiring manager and came back with a higher offer, which I accepted.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Florham Park, NJ) in March 2012.
Contract position. Interviewed by related administrative staff. Had to follow-up to see if they wanted to offer the contract position. They did, and offered a start date.
- None. Typical, straight forward work related questions referencing my specific experience as an executive assistant. Answer Question
No negotiation. This is a temporary contract position.