Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
East Hanover, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Interview Details – All the interviewers I met were friendly and laidback. They asked professional questions. The interviews were very structured.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
East Hanover, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in February 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of resume submission, phone discussion and an interview with 5 managers individually. Everyone was friendly and very informative about the position. I communicated with the recruiter for a status and after about 3 to 4 weeks, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Describing weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.