Novartis Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceutical Sales Interview Questions

3.5

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I had a phone screen, a live one-hour interview with the manager, the a live one-hour interview with the regional sales manager in Dallas. It was all very easy and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a colleague did something unethical?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Initial contact made via telephone conversation, reviewing my industry experience & how their referring employee and I knew each other. The I was asked to do online application, followed by a telephone interview by a recruiting firm. Once having passed that, a live interview was scheduled, where I met with the hiring District Sales Manager and one of his counterparts. I'd prepared for the interview w/ coaching from my friend who was currently employed by Novartis, and studied the product portfolios. Having already worked with Novartis at the contract sales force level, I had a good understanding of the culture and how things worked there. But as well as the telephone interview went with the hiring manager, the "vibes" at the live interview were not good and I felt it was more directed towards making me feel uncomfortable and highlight what I didn't know.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what one would it be and what characteristics/features of that animal would made you the perfect candidate for this job?   1 Answer