Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Basel (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in June 2011.

Interview Details – I've been told that I was the last person they interviewed. It was three rounds; 1 HR person, and 2 managers who'd be in direct reporting line. It took 1.5 hours in total and next day they told me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The start date. They tried to fit the start date to my schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in September 2010.

Interview Details – It was an interview for an internal move so all the background and records are known. It was very friendly and professional. Common grounds were known. Feedback was also continuous and the communications was very open.

Interview Question – Greatest success during career with current employer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.