Novartis Pharmaceuticals

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Respiratory Specialisty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in May 2010.

Got a call from DM less than a week after I applied online- he had already called around and gotten a hold of my previous counterpart at my last pharma job to ask about my skill level.
Had a spontaneous phone interview, then agreed to meet in person about three days later. He asked me to bring documentation of my COMPENSATION, and sales performance.
When we met, he brought along another rep, who is currently performing the job I was interviewing for, in another city. We visited very informally--- he seemed to have no direction at all in his interview; did not ask me specific questions, and would not answer my pertinent questions in regards to employment.
I basically told him thatnks but no thanks. The position did not sound that great after all.

Interview Questions