Novartis Pharmaceuticals

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed by HR phone interview, followed by on site interview. Hiring for rrecent PhDs

Interview Question – FDA Protocol   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in January 2012.

Interview Details – I got a phone screening from the company of Novartis after an employee did the internal referral for me. The lady on the phone (the hiring manager) was very nice. She asked many questions mostly related to my previous experience and the reason leaving the previous job. She told me some information about this position. She also asked me to prepare for a presentation at the interview which never came.

Interview Question – Do you have the experience of doing YYY? (which I did have the experience but not totally up-to-date.)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novartis Pharmaceuticals Senior Bio Statistician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novartis Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.