Novartis Pharmaceuticals Senior Bio Statistician Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

Phone interview, followed by HR phone interview, followed by on site interview. Hiring for rrecent PhDs

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novartis Pharmaceuticals

Senior Bio Statistician Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Novartis Pharmaceuticals in January 2012.

I got a phone screening from the company of Novartis after an employee did the internal referral for me. The lady on the phone (the hiring manager) was very nice. She asked many questions mostly related to my previous experience and the reason leaving the previous job. She told me some information about this position. She also asked me to prepare for a presentation at the interview which never came.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the experience of doing YYY? (which I did have the experience but not totally up-to-date.)   Answer Question

Worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!