Novasyte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lab Tech Interview

Lab Tech
Newport Beach, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Novasyte in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview one was an informational interview. I was then placed with a recruiter and scheduled for a 1:1 in person. The 1:1 was casual and informational as well with mostly behavioral questions and gathering information on my personality and availability. I was then put in contact with a second recruiter to complete research on the company my resume was to be submitted. They conducted practice interviews and made sure to contact me after my interview(s) with companies for followup. However, after my last interview I was not contacted by either Novasyte nor the company that I had interviewed with.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Novasyte? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novasyte interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novasyte employees and interview candidates.