Novation

Updated Jun 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novation

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Novation in September 2013.

There were a couple of phone screens but the in person interviews were very standard

Interview Questions
    Slight about of negotiation, but since I was getting a relocation package they were pretty stern on salary negotiation

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Novation in April 2013.

I was initially contacted by phone by a the HR recruiter to ask my salary expectations. I had a second phone call to schedule an in person interview. I met with a director and VP during my face to face interview. After that I was called by the recruiter with a verbal offer and the negotiation process was all through the recruiter. The entire process took less than three weeks to complete.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very typical of a normal interview. There were no case studies or technical questions outside of the job requirements posted.   Answer Question
    I was offered lower than I expected. I countered with a higher amount and was countered with an amount slightly higher than the original offer. I was told that would be the final offer. I asked for other bonuses and incentives such as a sign-on bonus, etc and was told the company pays out an annual bonus that I would be eligible for later.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Novation in March 2012.

Applied for position on LinkedIn and received a call from Novation Recruiter the following week. Had a phone screening with Recruiter, and then scheduled face-to-face interview with the Hiring Manager. Got a call back to go through another interview with the VP of the department. Received a call following week informing me that I did not receive the position. Overall, a fast process and very solid line of communication.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Novation in February 2011.

- interviews by different levels of employees - peer roles, management and upper management
    - HR provides the interviewers with a packet. Questions include behavioral, situation based and subject oriented depending on the position
    - I am thinking the decision is consensus based

Interview Questions
    • Situation based questions could be tricky if you haven't been exposed to such a situatation   Answer Question