Novell

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Novell in June 2010.

Interview Details – Talked on the phone with a VP of Marketing. Frankly, I got the distinct impression that I was one of many people he called that day for his superiority complex fix. He asked me a few questions, some of which I had no way of knowing without having worked there before. Unfortunate experience.

Interview Question – What would you do to improve the performance of our Plate products?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Director Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novell in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1st - Recruiter
2nd - Hiring Mgr
3rd - Hiring Mgr's direct reports (future peers)

The company is very technical, and had little focus on business. The team's egos were very inflated and they were more focused on their academic credentials than they were in actually growing revenue.

Interview Question – What is an example (other than Apple) of great marketing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novell

Worked for Novell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novell Marketing Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novell employees and interview candidates.