Novell Marketing Director Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novell (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Talked on the phone with a VP of Marketing. Frankly, I got the distinct impression that I was one of many people he called that day for his superiority complex fix. He asked me a few questions, some of which I had no way of knowing without having worked there before. Unfortunate experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve the performance of our Plate products?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Novell

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novell (Boston, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

1st - Recruiter 2nd - Hiring Mgr 3rd - Hiring Mgr's direct reports (future peers) The company is very technical, and had little focus on business. The team's egos were very inflated and they were more focused on their academic credentials than they were in actually growing revenue.

Interview Questions

• What is an example (other than Apple) of great marketing?   1 Answer