Novella Clinical

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior CRA Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Novella Clinical.

Interview Details – The process was quite extensive; I interviewed with the HR representative who contacted me, then I interviewed with three different people, from three different departments. I thought that was a good thing because I was able to speak with several different people to give several different perspectives. They were very quick the response for their hiring decision.

Interview Question – The question were industry standard questions, none unexpected. Be prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no need to negotiate, they actually gave me what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investigator Strategy and Site Coordination Associate Interview

Morrisville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novella Clinical.

Interview Details – I applied for the position through the company's website and was contacted 4 weeks later. After meeting with a group of three managers in the morning, I received an offer that evening. The interviewers were very pleasant and engaging.

Interview Question – How would you handle working with a difficult manager?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Novella Clinical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novella Clinical interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novella Clinical employees and interview candidates.