Novellus Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Novellus in January 2012.

Interview

Worst experience I've ever had in any interview !!! Interviewer said that he does not like my school and major. Then, he was with all about negative responses for what I was saying. Why does this company waste interviewee's time? I am not going to mention how bad experiences I had from this company but it was the worst ever.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novellus

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Novellus in February 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume online at the school career website for interview and was offered an on-campus interview.

HR interview on-campus. Went through background and drilled the resume in depth. Asked me to describe all my projects and what I did. It was a lot of just me talking about my projects and him listening. I sense that the interviewer was mostly disinterested. Did not hear back from them at all and assumed that i was skipped over for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the project you said you worked on in your resume   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novellus in October 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was at a campus career fair to gauge my interest. It was followed up with a phone interview with the hiring manager for the position. Interview questions focused mainly on my capabilities to do the listed job requirements and my understanding of the basic techniques as well as personality questions.