Novellus

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Process Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Novellus in January 2012.

Interview Details – Worst experience I've ever had in any interview !!! Interviewer said that he does not like my school and major. Then, he was with all about negative responses for what I was saying. Why does this company waste interviewee's time? I am not going to mention how bad experiences I had from this company but it was the worst ever.

Interview Questions

Process Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Novellus in February 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online at the school career website for interview and was offered an on-campus interview.

HR interview on-campus. Went through background and drilled the resume in depth. Asked me to describe all my projects and what I did. It was a lot of just me talking about my projects and him listening. I sense that the interviewer was mostly disinterested. Did not hear back from them at all and assumed that i was skipped over for the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about the project you said you worked on in your resume   Answer Question

Process Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Novellus in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview was at a campus career fair to gauge my interest. It was followed up with a phone interview with the hiring manager for the position. Interview questions focused mainly on my capabilities to do the listed job requirements and my understanding of the basic techniques as well as personality questions.

Interview Question – How is a computer chip designed?   Answer Question

Worked for Novellus? Contribute to the Community!