Noven Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noven Pharmaceuticals

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Noven Pharmaceuticals.

It was originally a panel interview when I started.

Interview Questions
    I haggled for a better salary, and we settled for something in between.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Noven Pharmaceuticals in April 2011.

I was presented with open end questions about different situations, and ask the way I would how to handle them. Furthermore, I was asked to provide specific intances as to the way I reacted when under duress either with a difficult superior or an equal employee. I was asked of an example when I excelled in a job and how the company benefited from my input.

Interview Questions
    • present an instance when you encounter a difficult co-worker or supervisor and tell us how you handled it   View Answer
    • explain an instance where you proved valuable to an employer   View Answer
    Learn all you can about the expectations for the position, how well prepared you are to perform the duties and the salary ranges offered in the job market for similar if not equal positions.

Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Noven Pharmaceuticals in February 2010.

They seemed like good people and were really trying to find the right person. Definately focused on sales numbers.

Interview Questions

Worked for Noven Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!