Novitex

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.3

Service Delivery Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novitex.

Recruiter sets Interview, then one on one interview, recruiter will call back then you will begin onboarding with a drug screen and background check, after you pass this you will be given a start date. This ranges from 2 weeks to a month process. Once hired you will be given a hire packet and a employee assigned will give you minimal instructions and handbook for that contract.

Interview Questions
    • We need to fire someone to downsize, who do you want to go?   View Answer

Production - Multiple Positions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Novitex in January 2015.

Initial contact through HR, found on one of the job boards.
    Response was relatively quick, phone screening, and asked if standard criminal, drub, background checking is OK.

Main interview was held in an on worksite storage area, as a team interview, with multiple managers. Multiple people and positions were involved as several production areas were currently short staffed. The interview lasted approximately an hour. The interviewers were friendly and willing to understand and even joke a bit. My background was technical support, and the production jobs involved document printing, scanning, mail handling, and data cleansing for a major firm in the Charlotte area.

Questions primarily revolved around ability to do the job, willingness to handle the number of hours, the start or finish time of your proposed schedule, and the ability to produce output of relatively boring and routine daily work. There were questions on attitude, customer service, SLA, understanding metrics, teamwork.

Interview Questions
    • If you are significantly overqualified, you should expect a serious grilling on why and how you expect to be comfortable doing the work.

An offer is expected in two weeks, so this is not a speedy process.

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Novitex.

Spoke to one manager about generally what the job entails then went in for training for a couple of days before I was placed on the job. They will hire you as long as you aren't wanted by the police.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novitex.

First experience with a phone screening interview, seen more since then. Weird to have an interview and never meet face to face with the one who makes the hire decisions. It leaves you unsure who to respond to and how to judge the reactions of the one who is in the interview room with you

Interview Questions
    • None, but it was more what they did not ask me how I felt about things happening to the position. Things I found out over the first year there. "They did not say anything about that"   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it. I needed work so I took it.

Learning & Development Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novitex.

Initial communication involved a 30-minute phone screening; great information on the job posting and opportunity to speak towards relevant experience. It was not one of those super scripted ones; the recruiter did want to make sure she understood, questions were answered, and clearly drove the discussion based on my responses and explanations.

Second interview was on-site (2 in person, 2 virtual). One and a half hours including a 30-minute training delivery on any topic. Panel was VERY easy to speak with and made delivery of training easy and fun. Plenty of opportunity to ask questions regarding role and company culture.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too far out of the ordinary, though there was specific attention paid to extrapolating specific examples to situational questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novitex.

After applying online, I was immediately scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 10 minutes, and was mostly focused on telling me the nature of the job, and I was told it would be about $9 an hour. It took about a week to get a face to face interview. The interviewer strongly reinforced that this was an entry level job, very easy work. The interview itself was pleasant, only took me about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult. Mostly your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novitex in October 2014.

Applied online, got a email to set up a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of job description and what it entails including pay and hours. One on One interview consisted of one on one description of the job and the pay. If comfortable working overtime and whatnot and skills needed for the job.

Interview Questions
    • None, standard interview questions, just asking questions to see if you are compatible for the job offered. If you can commit to working overtime and or to see if you possess the skills they are looking for.   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Novitex in October 2014.

They use phone interviews,person I spoke to was a bit hard to understand and I think she got a bit perturbed that I asked her to repeat some questions or I repeated the question back to her to make sure I heard correctly, they tell you no matter what they will call or send letter/email to let you know its been over a week since interview, haven't heard / seen anything.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any, the difficult part was trying to understand the questions asked.   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novitex.

Hiring process is pretty standard. About 2 pages of questions are asked. Some of the questions are repetitive. The manager who interviewed me spent a lot of time asking me about my experience and who I would handle certain situations that might arise in the position. I interviewed many of the new hires at our site and was told to ask bland questions, by management, that really had no impact for the position.

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

I applied online and they emailed me about a that works for me for a phone interview. The interviewer was boring and she was uninterested from the beginning. I hated the experience.

Interview Questions

They don't sound like they would appreciate you.