Novitex Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novitex.

After applying online, I was immediately scheduled for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 10 minutes, and was mostly focused on telling me the nature of the job, and I was told it would be about $9 an hour. It took about a week to get a face to face interview. The interviewer strongly reinforced that this was an entry level job, very easy work. The interview itself was pleasant, only took me about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were really difficult. Mostly your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novitex in October 2014.

Applied online, got a email to set up a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of job description and what it entails including pay and hours. One on One interview consisted of one on one description of the job and the pay. If comfortable working overtime and whatnot and skills needed for the job.

Interview Questions
    • None, standard interview questions, just asking questions to see if you are compatible for the job offered. If you can commit to working overtime and or to see if you possess the skills they are looking for.   Answer Question

Customer Service Team Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novitex.

Hiring process is pretty standard. About 2 pages of questions are asked. Some of the questions are repetitive. The manager who interviewed me spent a lot of time asking me about my experience and who I would handle certain situations that might arise in the position. I interviewed many of the new hires at our site and was told to ask bland questions, by management, that really had no impact for the position.

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

I applied online and they emailed me about a that works for me for a phone interview. The interviewer was boring and she was uninterested from the beginning. I hated the experience.

Interview Questions

They don't sound like they would appreciate you.

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

I applied online – interviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

I drove 2 hours for the interview. When the hiring manager greeted me she practically rolled her eyes and proceeded to tell me that she only had 10 minutes because she had to jump on a call. She then dumped me on to a "would be" colleague who unknowingly sealed my decision to run away from this company.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

The company e-mailed me about setting up a phone interview. The interview had to be scheduled the same day through e-mail confirmation. They called me at the designated 15 minute time slot and they had me answer questions about my employment history. They asked me why I left my previous jobs and why I wanted to work for the Notivex. They told me a little about the job, but did not want to give specific details They also wanted to know if I had reliable transportation. Overall, nothing too difficult. I was told that a recruiter would be in contact with me.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you went about and beyond the call of duty for a customer?
      Why do you want to work for Novitex?
        View Answer
    I had to accommodate them for what they were willing to pay. The pay was minimal around $8.90/hr.

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

Whole process tool about a week, Came in for interview and interviewer made me wait 30 mins before being seen and they seemed uninterested in the interview. Then I asked a set of questions and their response to all of them were "I'm not sure" Waste of time,

Inventory Clerk (Richmond, Virginia) Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Novitex in September 2014.

They interview process is simple but, there follow up process for determining when you will start is the most unprofessional I had ever witness in my life. Asking for information for background such as recent (paystubs, W2 tax forms, it takes about 4 to 5 weeks to respond. Also if your former employer
    doesn't respond to their request for information in a time frame they move on to the next applicant with no warning or phone call.This company is trash and I would never suggest anyone to work for a poorly run company that outsources background checks to a third party company from India.
    Never again!!!

Interview Questions
    • They slow response to email or phone call message for follow up information.   Answer Question

They keep you waiting to long for a start date.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novitex in August 2014.

The whole process took about 2-3 weeks. But the job description was misleading with the actual responsibilities of the position. Started looking for a new job my first week with them.

Customer Service Associate Receptionist Interview

Phone interview scheduled, recruiter called on time. Gave an introduction of the company. Salary was the most important topic, which I did not proceed any further because the salary for this position was very low, unfortunately.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions - very firm on salary for position   Answer Question