Novitex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novitex in June 2014.

Interview Details – The company arranged a tele-interview. The person that contacted me was pleasant. The interview explained about the number of offices. There are 50 around the world. The position needs were for the office in New York City. The interviewing explained first, before going into further detail about the starting salary. The salary information seemed to be key as to whether the interview should proceed.

Reason for Declining – I declined because of the salary.

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Novitex in August 2012.

Interview Details – I originally interviewed when this company was a part of Pitney Bowes Management Services. It was really laid back. The manager I interviewed with didn't really ask me any questions. I knew someone who worked there so I felt like I was hired because one of his employees recommended me.

Interview Question – I wasn't really asked any questions. I was just told what the job entailed and asked if I thought I could handle it.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Novitex.

Interview Details – Slow hiring process for me, after I submitted my application, I did a quick phone interview, set my 1:1 interview up and then started training, however this whole process took almost 5 weeks. The longest gap was after I had my 1:1 interview and waiting for the training start date, this took 2 1/2 weeks.

Service Delivery Manager IV Interview

Service Delivery Manager IV
Capitol Heights, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Novitex in April 2014.

Interview Details – Interview process was swift. Was promised I'd hear from Novitex regardless if I got the job or not. Still waiting five weeks later. Interviewer had a company generated interview packet to conduct the interview. After completing the packet I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Question – Question were pretty standard.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novitex in April 2010.

Interview Details – In the interview you will learn very little about what the position actually is. Then you'll go through a lengthy background check that will delay the hiring process by weeks.

Negotiation Details – None

New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Novitex.

Interview Details – Straight forward interview process.

Interview Question – Reason you're looking for job?   Answer Question

Support Services Interview

Support Services
Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Novitex in July 2012.

Interview Details – There was no interview. I was simply transferred to this site from a previous contractor.

Negotiation Details – There was no negation phase.

Operations Team Lead Interview

Operations Team Lead

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Novitex in September 2011.

Interview Details – Was acquired via acquisition when my current company lost the client contract to PBMS/Novitex. As such, I didn't have a traditional interview - I was sat down by the new local service delivery manager and with the main account manager on the phone was summarily offered a take it or leave it offer which consisted of a significant cut in pay and demotion in title and responsibility.

Interview Question – No questions - Was simply told, in no uncertain terms, that there were people lined up around the corner for this job and that I should be grateful for them offering to keep me on.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation consisted of them saying take it or leave it - but since I wasn't in a position to be unemployed at the time I took the reduced pay and demotion that they offered.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novitex.

Interview Details – Comprehensive process; several telephone interviews and multiple face to face interviews with a variety of staff and leadership

Negotiation Details – Positive and open

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novitex.

Interview Details – You will interview with one or two people, not very difficult process at all. During me interview i was very much at ease and i was just me, i did not try and impress them like i was something besides just me. That was received well, to many interviews job seekers try and be someone they are not. Just be your self and you will be fine.

Interview Question – Answer a questions that how do you handle an angry client. Pitney Bowes with there new dispatching system creates a lot of angry clients, so just be aware you will use that kind of skill all the time when you are with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate the salary was good to start, now it is very bad, i stared with 21.50 hour now they pay around 15.00 hour.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Novitex? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novitex interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Novitex employees and interview candidates.