Novo Nordisk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Princeton, NJ

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in March 2012.

Interview Details – Know all of your basic behavioral interview questions. Follow the STAR method: What was the situation (background), what was your task (role, requirements), what actions did you take, and what were the results. They like quantifiable results if possible.

The people at Novo are very smart and mostly friendly. The different therapeutic areas tend to be pretty siloed--so if you work in Diabetes, you won't see much of Biopharm and vice versa. The building is small and space is extremely limited, but Novo is moving to a much larger office in 2013. Benefits are best in class. Free water bottles/diet soda. Jeans casual on Fridays, summer Fridays between Memorial and Labor Day. $1 BBQ on summer Thursdays. Various employee recognition events. Plenty of parking, bathrooms are always clean, but kitchen space is very limited (again, new building soon).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to challenge the actions of someone on your team.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you had to complete a complex task under a tight deadline.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation, they rate your salary based on your experience level.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novo Nordisk

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!

Novo Nordisk Videos

Novo Nordisk – Why Work for Us?

At Novo Nordisk, we strive to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and each of us takes this vision personally. Our highest priority is the health and well being of people living with diabetes. We respect their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novo Nordisk Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novo Nordisk employees and interview candidates.