Novo Nordisk

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

European Finance Graduate Program Interview

Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in March 2012.

Interview Details – I got the interview opportunity from on campus career fair(MIT European Job fair). The interview process starts with online application (very specific), then a phone interview is set up for the ones that pass the online application requirement. When the initial application process is done, the qualified candidates are invited to Copenhagen for a two-day recruitment assessment center. Various team exercises are conducted onsite and behavioral interviews are also part of the assessment. Team presentation concludes the two day assessment.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in the finance graduate position in Novo Nordisk?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Novo Nordisk

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!

Novo Nordisk Videos

Novo Nordisk – Why Work for Us?

At Novo Nordisk, we strive to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and each of us takes this vision personally. Our highest priority is the health and well being of people living with diabetes. We respect their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novo Nordisk European Finance Graduate Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novo Nordisk employees and interview candidates.