Novo Nordisk

Very Easy Interview

Home Office Agent Interview

Home Office Agent
Ashburn, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for a position through TalentDesk.com for another company. I assume , Novo Nordisk was able to see my resume and contacted me to conduct an online Yahoo IM interview with Jeff Frazier. I went through the chat interview and was offered the position afterwards. The interview took about 1 hour to complete. I was a little hesitant because this was not the job I originally applied to and it was not the same company. Also, I was not able to find other employees who reviewed the company that worked form home, so we'll see how this goes.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the salary was more than enough. It seemed a little high to me.

Medical Liaison Interview

Medical Liaison

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very fair and respectable! They are very genuine and honest throughout! They like to interview 3-4 candidates in person for each position. There is a presentation and 4 interviews to conduct.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

District Business Manager Interview

District Business Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview Details – I was called by a scheduler who set up my appointment time and emailed me the individuals I would be interviewing with. When I arrived at the hotel lobby, I was promptly greeted by one of the 3 individuals I was to be interviewing with, 2 RBDs and 1 HR person. There was a change in schedule, so the process didn't go as the schedule showed. I had passed the phone screen and was very clear about my background, however when I interviewed in person, there was a discrepancy. The website stated some requirements that were not accurate and the interviewers basically stated that I did not have the qualifications, even thought the JD on the website and the phone interview were aware. I had a copy of the JD and explained this to the interviewers, but I felt that I was digging out of a hole at that point.

Interview Question – STAR format questions for the most part - situation when you led a team and what was the result
Sell yourself for the job in 2 minutes with a timer running to 2 Regional Business Directors
  Answer Question

In-House CRA Interview

In-House CRA
Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in April 2014.

Interview Details – Behavioral based questions, inquiring about ICH-GCP, ethics and patient safety
Tell me about yourself
How would your teammates describe you
Why should we hire you
Why us

Interview Question – What would you do if you see some discrepancies in the site   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not, it seemed fair to me

Hemophilia Community Specialist Interview

Hemophilia Community Specialist

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in January 2014.

Interview Details – Spoke to present Sales team member to determine my qualifications to job. 2 verbal interviews (first 10min, second 35mnutes). (home office is several states away. Did not make to live interviews in Dallas.

Interview Question – 2 issues,
My lack of sales experience and how I would handle. I reviewed my experience with core population and the importance of communication and development of personal relationships. How, I believed that would assist my lack of sales work history.
I was terminated from previous employer, needed to explain circumstances.
  Answer Question

Diabetes Care Associate Interview

Diabetes Care Associate
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in December 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a recruiter, took a few online tests, 5 weeks later received a phone to set up a face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of 3 separate interviews.

Interview Question – All interview questions should be answered in STAR format. Tell me about a situation where company ethics had to be applied.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview Details – The phone screening was very relaxing. It wasn't very intimidating at all. They basically asked generic questions (What is your current salary? Did you receive any bonus? What are your strengths? How do you stay organized?) I didn't get an offer to the second round.

Interview Question – There really wasn't a difficult question!   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from a third party recruiter to set up a phone interview. I had to do an online test before the phone interview and if I passed the phone interview the next step was to meet for an in person interview.

Interview Question – I can't remember, but situational questions about previous job experience and questions about what you know about company and why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Specialty Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Specialty
Lancaster, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and had phone interview a week later. Very professional and wanted to know if you were a take charge person with good achievements to look to in your resume. Wanted a dominant personality for this position.

Interview Question – What was your best managerial position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Human Resources Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview Details – 7 steps of assessment: 1st with consultants, 2nd with MD, 3rd with Regional HR Director, 4th with Regional MD, 5th case study presentation, 6th MBTI, 7th background check

Interview Question – If a male employee in production returns from vacation as female, how to deal with complaints from female employees who will use the same restroom?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Reasonable and transparent

Interviews for Top Jobs at Novo Nordisk

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!

Novo Nordisk Videos

Novo Nordisk – Why Work for Us?

At Novo Nordisk, we strive to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and each of us takes this vision personally. Our highest priority is the health and well being of people living with diabetes. We respect their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novo Nordisk interview questions and advice. All 70 interview reviews posted anonymously by Novo Nordisk employees and interview candidates.