Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

3.1

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then an offer to interview out of town; everyone was professional during the interview; poor follow up after the interview. I had to continue to call and email the recruiter for him to finally inform me days later that I was not chosen. It was a complete disregard for the" loser," I guess. It disappointed me in how it ended. Everything happens for a reason, so I am okay for not being hired. I have already accepted another position with a teaching hospital.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Seattle, WA).

Interview

It's a half to full day process and you are interviewed by multiple people in the hiring department. There are many HR stock questions and a lot related to what you will be doing.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of HR questions and science related questions.   Answer Question

Public Policy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Novo Nordisk (Washington, DC) in October 2014.

Interview

I think once you did phone interview, you will be called in. I did not like the interviewer because she was very distant and cold. She was not very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this firm? Are you familiar with Capitol Hill?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

submitted resume online, phone interview was first. The phone interview is straight forward. Pass it, then you get to meet/ interview with the team members. hiring process took 1 month. Interview with all team members separately. Got the offer in 1 week

Online Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Novo Nordisk in September 2014.

Interview

I posted my resume in different website. I assumed that Novo Nordisk is able to see it. And they texted me a message and appointed an online interview for me. I installed my yahoo message and put the interviewer's ID, he showed up within 10 mins even in the evening. Then he briefly described job duties and company information. For the question section, it is pretty easy. Later on, I was waiting on line. 10 mins later, He told me that I got the job. Then start asking my personal information, such as, address, name, phone number, and told me that they will mail the check to me to buy the home office equipments. Is it a spasm? Did anybody have a same experience. It is too good to believe.

Online Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novo Nordisk in August 2014.

Interview

I received an email explaining that my application had been approved and that I was going to have an interview at 9AM via Yahoo Instant Messenger. I started the conversation at my appointment time and waited 30 minutes, but the interviewer never responded. I emailed my interviewer, explaining how it was unfortunate that we were unable to connect at my appointment time. Her response was that she was now online and waiting to hold my interview. Once again, I signed on and messaged my interviewer. My messages went unanswered for over an hour. I, again, emailed my interviewer, asking her to please contact me via phone when she was available, and that I would do whatever I needed to make myself available.

Overall, it was a very unprofessional experience. It felt that, though I was the only one to show up for my interview appointment, I was going to have to spend the entire day sitting at my computer, waiting for my interviewer to message me. That's just unprofessional and borderline rude.

Interview Questions

• Unable to answer, my interviewer was never present to conduct my interview.   Answer Question

Interview

There were two phone interviews then a blitz interview with regional and district manager in Orlando. The company paid for travel, direct billing for air fare and reimbursement after the fact for food. I knew that I was not offered the position within a week of the blitz interview.

Home Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Ashburn, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied for a position through TalentDesk.com for another company. I assume , Novo Nordisk was able to see my resume and contacted me to conduct an online Yahoo IM interview with Jeff Frazier. I went through the chat interview and was offered the position afterwards. The interview took about 1 hour to complete. I was a little hesitant because this was not the job I originally applied to and it was not the same company. Also, I was not able to find other employees who reviewed the company that worked form home, so we'll see how this goes.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions.   7 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the salary was more than enough. It seemed a little high to me.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

I was called by a scheduler who set up my appointment time and emailed me the individuals I would be interviewing with. When I arrived at the hotel lobby, I was promptly greeted by one of the 3 individuals I was to be interviewing with, 2 RBDs and 1 HR person. There was a change in schedule, so the process didn't go as the schedule showed. I had passed the phone screen and was very clear about my background, however when I interviewed in person, there was a discrepancy. The website stated some requirements that were not accurate and the interviewers basically stated that I did not have the qualifications, even thought the JD on the website and the phone interview were aware. I had a copy of the JD and explained this to the interviewers, but I felt that I was digging out of a hole at that point.

Interview Questions

• STAR format questions for the most part - situation when you led a team and what was the result
      Sell yourself for the job in 2 minutes with a timer running to 2 Regional Business Directors

Answer Question

In-House CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral based questions, inquiring about ICH-GCP, ethics and patient safety
    Tell me about yourself
    How would your teammates describe you
    Why should we hire you
    Why us

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see some discrepancies in the site   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not, it seemed fair to me