Novo Nordisk Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

The phone screening was very relaxing. It wasn't very intimidating at all. They basically asked generic questions (What is your current salary? Did you receive any bonus? What are your strengths? How do you stay organized?) I didn't get an offer to the second round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a third party recruiter to set up a phone interview. I had to do an online test before the phone interview and if I passed the phone interview the next step was to meet for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember, but situational questions about previous job experience and questions about what you know about company and why you want to work for them.   Answer Question

Human Resources Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

7 steps of assessment: 1st with consultants, 2nd with MD, 3rd with Regional HR Director, 4th with Regional MD, 5th case study presentation, 6th MBTI, 7th background check

Interview Questions

• If a male employee in production returns from vacation as female, how to deal with complaints from female employees who will use the same restroom?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Reasonable and transparent

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Novo Nordisk in January 2014.

Interview

Spoke to present Sales team member to determine my qualifications to job. 2 verbal interviews (first 10min, second 35mnutes). (home office is several states away. Did not make to live interviews in Dallas.

Interview Questions

• 2 issues,
      My lack of sales experience and how I would handle. I reviewed my experience with core population and the importance of communication and development of personal relationships. How, I believed that would assist my lack of sales work history.
      I was terminated from previous employer, needed to explain circumstances.

Answer Question

Interview

It was a long process including a trip to Boston. I will say everyone was really nice that interviewed us. The only issue is that they didn't give everyone real feedback. Every single person who walked out of the interview was made to feel like they got the job. And most of us didn't. I guess just honesty would be my only request.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your biggest weakness…
      Simple STAR format questions

Diabetes Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Orlando, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Standard interview questions based on their companies "Competencies". Each question is to be answered in the star format. No tricks

Diabetes Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Boston, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, took a few online tests, 5 weeks later received a phone to set up a face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of 3 separate interviews.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions should be answered in STAR format. Tell me about a situation where company ethics had to be applied.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Novo Nordisk.

Interview

-Phone Interview within one week of applying online. Behavior interview questions
    -After the phone interview, it takes about 3 weeks to here if you have been selected for a face to face interview.
    -You will have 2 face to face interviews. Be prepared to answers questions in STAR format. For me they selected the top 3 candidates out over 150 so ppl that applied.
    -They will follow up with you for another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Know the company and products. You will have to do a short presentation for the face to face interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Lancaster, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and had phone interview a week later. Very professional and wanted to know if you were a take charge person with good achievements to look to in your resume. Wanted a dominant personality for this position.

Diabetes Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk in September 2013.

Interview

Had initial phone interview within a week of applying online - basic HR questions and some behavioral questions (answered in STAR format). Must have been in the top 20% of your sales force in at least 1 of the the past 2 years. They have a 3rd party company that validates sales data so you must document this to move forward. In person interview came about 3 weeks afterwards. Had two 1 hour in-person interviews with 2 managers (1 was hiring manager) back to back. Had to do a 2 minute presentation on NovoLog. The following week had a 30 minute phone interview with the Regional Business Director. Had to document previous salary/bonus comp.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions (answered in STAR format)
      - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      - Tell me about a time when you had to build trust with a customer
      - Tell me about a time when you had to forego doing something for a customer that would have helped your business but was against company policy
      - Tell me about a situation where you met both a short term and long term goal