Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Operator Interview

Warehouse Operator
Clayton, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good and encouraging. The HR representatives they have in place are very professional and friendly. It feel exactly how an interview should feel, instead of an interrogation.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to the company as a whole   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Although I didn't you have space to negotiate if you have experience.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in March 2014.

Interview Details – 2 remote interviews (1) with Hiring manager, (1) 3 weeks later with Regional Manager , informal per manager.
The interviews were friendly, professional however follow up was non-existent. After the regional manager interview the face to face was to be 2 & 3 weeks later and to expect a call for scheduling. No contact information was provided. The HR contacts had # with no voicemails and lines that were never answered. No calls were ever received. After finally reaching someone several weeks later. I was told the position had been filled by a contractor. A template rejection email was sent to me 6 weeks later.

Interview Question – None. The interviews were very pleasant and typical.   Answer Question

Diabetes Consultant Interview

Diabetes Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, then a few weeks after received a callback. The initial interview was over the phone and was your basic HR screening process. About a week after, I was invited back to another interview where I met with the Hiring Manager, Regional Manager and someone who works in HR.

Interview Question – They were all basic questions, asked about 3 strengths/weakness, tell me about a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome that, tell me a time you had to convince your group. These questions were all required to be answered in the STAR format. I also had to role play and sell hand-sanitizer.   Answer Question

Hospital Sales Interview

Hospital Sales
Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Interview is your typical basic style. Face to Face interview were behavioral based questions including What do you know about our company? Do you like to Win or Hate to Lose? How do you work a Hospital? Who do you typically see when you first go to a Hospital?

Interview Question – Do you like to win or hate to lose?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in February 2013.

Interview Details – went really great as to the panel interview, it was in a relaxed atmosphere and they were all very friendly. You just need to get yourself prepared before the interview because the way you present yourself can have an effect on whether you get the job or not.

Interview Question – how do you fit in into the company?   View Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Clinical Research Associate
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in September 2009.

Interview Details – 3 interviews: local HR, direct Line Manager and Country Manager
great local team with wonderful Line Manager back then

Interview Question – all questions were either technical about GCP, past situations with sites or about career aspirations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in November 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Apply for the relevant Job

Interview Question – Behavioral Analysis   View Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Manager Interview

Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was Really a Good experience for me and i felt like i was in need of this kind of interview, i got to know about myself that what i really deserve. 4 rounds were there and they treated me well tried to take all the information which was correct and the last round was really mesmerizing i told everything about my journey and what i am

Interview Questions

• what are the principle that you follow in your life?   View Answer
  • what is your achievement in this company as yourself?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was there we did not talk about the package for a single time

Pharmaceutical Interview

Pharmaceutical

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in August 2010.

Interview Details – Played phone-tag a lot with HR and managers- this should have been a warning sign. It took about a month to hear back. The managers at my site were very friendly - at first- and really hyped-up the place like it is the "best place to work for". The managers and supervisors were very nice and willing to wine-and-dine you to get you in to the company.

Interview Question – What will you bring in to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate the salary. I was offered a different job than what I had applied for. It is a great company but very bad environment, thanks to the immediate supervisors and managers who seem to not know what they are doing.

Internship Interview

Internship

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in July 2011.

Interview Details – First Cv selection, then one phone interviews, webex interview with 3 people, second webex interview with two managers during the which I had to prepare business case and presented to them

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Novo Nordisk?   Answer Question

Worked for Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries? Contribute to the Community!