Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

2.9

Clinical Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in March 2014.

2 remote interviews (1) with Hiring manager, (1) 3 weeks later with Regional Manager , informal per manager.
    The interviews were friendly, professional however follow up was non-existent. After the regional manager interview the face to face was to be 2 & 3 weeks later and to expect a call for scheduling. No contact information was provided. The HR contacts had # with no voicemails and lines that were never answered. No calls were ever received. After finally reaching someone several weeks later. I was told the position had been filled by a contractor. A template rejection email was sent to me 6 weeks later.

Diabetes Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in December 2013.

I applied online, then a few weeks after received a callback. The initial interview was over the phone and was your basic HR screening process. About a week after, I was invited back to another interview where I met with the Hiring Manager, Regional Manager and someone who works in HR.

Interview Questions
    • They were all basic questions, asked about 3 strengths/weakness, tell me about a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome that, tell me a time you had to convince your group. These questions were all required to be answered in the STAR format. I also had to role play and sell hand-sanitizer.   Answer Question

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clayton, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in November 2012.

The interview process was very good and encouraging. The HR representatives they have in place are very professional and friendly. It feel exactly how an interview should feel, instead of an interrogation.

Interview Questions
    Although I didn't you have space to negotiate if you have experience.

Hospital Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in February 2010.

Phone Interview is your typical basic style. Face to Face interview were behavioral based questions including What do you know about our company? Do you like to Win or Hate to Lose? How do you work a Hospital? Who do you typically see when you first go to a Hospital?

Lab Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in February 2013.

went really great as to the panel interview, it was in a relaxed atmosphere and they were all very friendly. You just need to get yourself prepared before the interview because the way you present yourself can have an effect on whether you get the job or not.

Pharmaceutical Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in September 2011.

It was Really a Good experience for me and i felt like i was in need of this kind of interview, i got to know about myself that what i really deserve. 4 rounds were there and they treated me well tried to take all the information which was correct and the last round was really mesmerizing i told everything about my journey and what i am

Interview Questions
    • what are the principle that you follow in your life?   View Answer
    • what is your achievement in this company as yourself?   View Answer
    no negotiation was there we did not talk about the package for a single time

Internship Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in July 2011.

First Cv selection, then one phone interviews, webex interview with 3 people, second webex interview with two managers during the which I had to prepare business case and presented to them

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in November 2010.

1. Apply for the relevant Job
    2. Assessment Test
    3. 1:1 Technical Interview
    4. 1:1 HR Interview
    5. Offer

Pharmaceutical Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in August 2010.

Played phone-tag a lot with HR and managers- this should have been a warning sign. It took about a month to hear back. The managers at my site were very friendly - at first- and really hyped-up the place like it is the "best place to work for". The managers and supervisors were very nice and willing to wine-and-dine you to get you in to the company.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the salary. I was offered a different job than what I had applied for. It is a great company but very bad environment, thanks to the immediate supervisors and managers who seem to not know what they are doing.

Diabetes Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries in May 2010.

Behavioral

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where there was a conflict in your team and how did you over come it   Answer Question