Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Specialty Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Lancaster, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and had phone interview a week later. Very professional and wanted to know if you were a take charge person with good achievements to look to in your resume. Wanted a dominant personality for this position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novo Nordisk

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Novo Nordisk (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

First of all, I am a sales rep in another industry who is among the top 20% producers in his company. I was contacted by the San Anotnio office of Novo Nordisk by Wade Hayslip.

Skype interivew #1: I sat there, dressed in a suit, for 20 minutes & had no response. I called Wade & received no answer. Then I e-mailed him. He finally gave me an excuse that due to construction going on, his internet has been down. We rescheduled for the next day.

Skype interview #2: Once again, I got all dressed up in a suit, logged in to Skype, & waited for Wade...& waited. After 30 minutes & an e-mail, I decided this joke doesn't deserve my time & valuable experience as a salesperson.

My advice: stay away from Wade.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Houston, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

One interview, rolled over from contract sales

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none