Novo Nordisk Project Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Princeton, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Novo Nordisk in May 2010.

I found the posting for this position on Craigslist of all places. I was contacted by Kelly Services (the staffing agency for contingent workers on-site at Novo Nordisk) and was asked to come in and complete a computer skills test (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). After this, I had three 30 minute interviews scheduled with different people in the Marketing department - 1. a Senior Associate, 2. a Manager, and 3. a Senior Manager. The interview was mostly behavioral as well as questions regarding any relevant experience I had. Everyone was very nice, and the culture at this company is terrific.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you disagreed with a superior about how to proceed on a given project. How did you resolve this?   Answer Question
Attempted to negotiate on the rate, but did not have much leverage as this was a contingent position.

Worked for Novo Nordisk? Contribute to the Community!