Novo Nordisk Project Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Novo Nordisk (Princeton, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I found the posting for this position on Craigslist of all places. I was contacted by Kelly Services (the staffing agency for contingent workers on-site at Novo Nordisk) and was asked to come in and complete a computer skills test (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook). After this, I had three 30 minute interviews scheduled with different people in the Marketing department - 1. a Senior Associate, 2. a Manager, and 3. a Senior Manager. The interview was mostly behavioral as well as questions regarding any relevant experience I had. Everyone was very nice, and the culture at this company is terrific.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a superior about how to proceed on a given project. How did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate on the rate, but did not have much leverage as this was a contingent position.