Novotus Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Novotus.

I had two phone interviews and two onsite interviews in a period of three weeks. In retrospect it seemed like it was more of a personal interview than professional one considering the questions I was asked. It took a long time to get an offer but I was working so it did not seem like a big deal. Had I been unemployed I am not sure I would have been as patient.

Interview Questions
  • What is most important to you?
    Tell me about your family.
    Tell me a out your background.
    What so you do outside of work?
      Answer Question
Long. They really lowballed my base.

Other Interview Reviews for Novotus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novotus.

Initial phone interview and then series of on-site interviews meetings. Met with a Director, group interview with 2 Recruiters, CTO, President. Process has changed recently and may be more structured and involved.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Novotus in March 2011.

I was referred over to a recruiter at Novotus from a previous co-worker and I really owe her a HUGE thank you! The entire process was beyond streamlined and organized, from the initial phone interview to the second round onsite interviews. My initial phone conversation could not have gone better, and the interviewer took the time to really explain the business model, the culture, and was very thoughtful in assuring I had a complete understanding of Novotus. I was pretty sold from the get go.

The coordinator promptly reached out to me following my phone interview to set up my onsite interview. She was fabulous and easy to work with. She sent over all the information regarding my interview schedule, who I would be meeting, etc. way before my actual interview date. This is something that rarely happens with companies and I really appreciated it.

The onsite interviews were just as positive as the phone interview. I got to meet a wide array of team members, including the COO who was extremely impressive. The interviews weren't fluffy yet weren't overly rigid, which enables a good flow of conversation. I felt every person I met with gave me completely genuine answers and feedback on their experience, as well as, getting to know me and my background in depth.

It only took 24 hours for the VP to reach out to me and extend an offer which is AMAZING and he took the time to explain all the details of the offer so that I was comfortable. I could not ask for more

Interview Questions
    • What are the immediate steps you take when you are filling a role and your pipeline completely dries up?   Answer Question

Honestly, this was such a difficult decision because I had two great offers with two great companies. I chose a more corporate setting only due to my past work experience. If things aren't what they seem, I will absolutely rethink my decision and pray that Novotus still has an opening. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to work there!