Novotus

Novotus Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Novotus.

4-5 Interviews - detailed 1 hour with behavioral interview questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Novotus

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Novotus in July 2012.

the interview process was long with a total of 6 interviewers for which 3 were late and needed to be rescheduled while onsite, so the interview was expected to be 3 hours long, but turned into 5 hours with no water or concern. I was left alone for long periods of time while schedules were rearranged. The arrogance and self loathing were very alarming as the interviews were more about the interviewer and the contribution rather than the need and my skills / desires. I left the interview with great positive feedback, but after reflecting on the environment and the arrogance of the leadership I refused to move forward. This is an environment of unprofessional and shady character judging from the comments of the leadership.

Interview Questions
    • Would my wife be ok with all the partying   View Answer