Novotus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Recruiter Interview

Senior Recruiter
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Novotus.

Interview Details – 4-5 Interviews - detailed 1 hour with behavioral interview questions

Interview Question – Name a time that you dropped the ball   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Recruiter Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Novotus in July 2012.

Interview Details – the interview process was long with a total of 6 interviewers for which 3 were late and needed to be rescheduled while onsite, so the interview was expected to be 3 hours long, but turned into 5 hours with no water or concern. I was left alone for long periods of time while schedules were rearranged. The arrogance and self loathing were very alarming as the interviews were more about the interviewer and the contribution rather than the need and my skills / desires. I left the interview with great positive feedback, but after reflecting on the environment and the arrogance of the leadership I refused to move forward. This is an environment of unprofessional and shady character judging from the comments of the leadership.

Interview Question – Would my wife be ok with all the partying   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Novotus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Novotus Senior Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Novotus employees and interview candidates.