Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.3

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2015.

Interview

had to do an online questioner first that was sent by email, then she emailed me a Personality quiz, then i was qualified for a phone interview that was scheduled with another lady.

Interview Questions

• she thoroughly went through my resume with me   1 Answer

Entry Level CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial interest and consideration is done all via email communication. From the moment the HR recruiter considered my resume and application, I not once heard from her personally over the phone. The initial process feels really disconnected making you feel if Novum is even actually interested in you or are they just passing the time and randomly interviewing people for the fun of it. Ultimately they make you feel like you wasted your time.

Interview Questions

• Everything seemed as if it was going great then came the annoying personality survey.   1 Answer

Entry Level CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I had to answer an online questionnaire, after which i received an email for a phone interview.The phone interview was scheduled for two weeks later.I did not advance to the next stage of the hiring process

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services.

Interview

I applied for the position at the end of November. There was a phone interview, a questionnaire, and four additional interviews that spanned over three months. I interviewed with eight different people in the organization. I also submitted a writing sample after the last and final interview that took place in Pittsburgh.

Interview Questions

• Name three unique things about yourself. Describe the project process.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services.

Interview

I submitted my application, and then had to fill out some screening questionnaires. They got in touch with me to schedule a phone interview, during which they asked most of the basic questions -- what are my strengths, weaknesses, why do I want to work there, etc. It seemed like a pre-made questionnaire that they asked all interviewees. They will contact you about a month after the phone interview to schedule you for the next round, a group in-person interview.

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

Depending on what department you apply for, you will meet with different people. When I applied they told me it was for a full time position and a higher pay then what I was making at my current job at the time. I got served the paperwork from HR and it was for same pay and not guaranteed full time hours and they told em to start asap but prior to that they told me to go ahead and quit my current job. I got jerked around a lot , 6 months of being part time before being full time.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if participants were fighting over the remote...   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and first had a phone interview with HR from the corporate office. Then had an in-person interview with the Quality Assurance Manager, who uses a book of interview questions (so they are the standard questions you would expect). The process took a short time for me, but some have reported the background check taking very long.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services in November 2011.

Interview

One interview with 3 managers. The interview process was straight forward. Standard questions, no discussion about salary. The interview panel wanted to know my availability and if I was okay to work weekends and 12 hour shifts as needed. The main focus was on availability and not if I could perform the job

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation where a current employee is mad at you because you got the position and their friend didn't   Answer Question

Database Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

The company is really disorganized. The recruiter began to review my resume and asked me some really boring questions, like what did you do. He also came with like I'm just curious what schools were teaching now. It's really waste of my time to go to their site.

CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially had a phone interview, then asked to come in for a "group" session which consisted of some tests then interviewing with one of the senior managers,V.P., and a team leader. Received a response about a week and a half after the group session.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, since they tell you up front when pre-screening you over the phone. However there are opportunities to receive salary increases as you progress through the academy training and go from an intern to an official CRA, etc.