Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services

www.novumprs.com

Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services Phlebotomist Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – Sent in resume, they emailed me to schdule an interveiw. I went, to interveiw was had thfour one on one interveiws. One two on one interveiw. They had me show them how I drew blood and asked standard questions. They asked about my experience, knowledge and standard questions like why did you leave your last job, etc.

Interview Question – How would you Handle an upset participant and your blood draws comming up, and soon to be a deviation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. They told me the job starts at 10$, and I was asking for 14. They said that it can go up to 12 in a few months if I work well. I took the job thinking hard work would get me far...

Worked for Novum Pharmaceutical Research Services? Contribute to the Community!