Nsoro Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nsoro in January 2011.

HR lied and deceived on my contacts with them.
    Contacted by Sr. VP, one interview, negotiated salary, hiring process once salary agreed upon was 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Maitland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Nsoro in October 2012.

I received a call from a recruiter after applying and was asked to come in the same day for an interview. I was unable to come in immediately so an interview was scheduled for the following week. I came in and met with an HR manager for an interview about my past work experiences, with questions requesting examples of how I handled certain situations (difficult customer, difficult co-worker, etc). I then met individually with 6 other NSORO employees, including the manager, who each asked me questions about my resume. The interview process took over 2 hours and also included and Excel/Word assessment. I followed up a few days later and never received a call back from the recruiter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in July 2010.

The interview lasted 15 minutes. VP/GM acted very hurried. After the interview, I overheard another guy say that he would be hired because he was inteviewed by his best friend.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in May 2009.

Meet with Market Manager and Senior Construction Manager and went over telecom background. Very laid back interview.

The salery offer was set from Uper Management. No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Nsoro in July 2010.

didn't have a real interview
    started as a temp when it was time to be hired
    the whole process took about 2 months was about to leave
    right before offer was made

Interview Questions
    • you have to be crazy to want to work here   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in December 2011.

It was very rushed and quick asked did I know how to do v lookups and use excel.

They start out high $30's mid $40's...use your education to get a higher pay

Worked for Nsoro? Contribute to the Community!