Nsoro Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Nsoro (Maitland, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter after applying and was asked to come in the same day for an interview. I was unable to come in immediately so an interview was scheduled for the following week. I came in and met with an HR manager for an interview about my past work experiences, with questions requesting examples of how I handled certain situations (difficult customer, difficult co-worker, etc). I then met individually with 6 other NSORO employees, including the manager, who each asked me questions about my resume. The interview process took over 2 hours and also included and Excel/Word assessment. I followed up a few days later and never received a call back from the recruiter.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nsoro (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

HR lied and deceived on my contacts with them.
    Contacted by Sr. VP, one interview, negotiated salary, hiring process once salary agreed upon was 2 weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nsoro (Morrisville, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

didn't have a real interview
    started as a temp when it was time to be hired
    the whole process took about 2 months was about to leave
    right before offer was made

Interview Questions

• you have to be crazy to want to work here   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nsoro (Morrisville, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview lasted 15 minutes. VP/GM acted very hurried. After the interview, I overheard another guy say that he would be hired because he was inteviewed by his best friend.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nsoro (Nashville, TN) in May 2009.

Interview

Meet with Market Manager and Senior Construction Manager and went over telecom background. Very laid back interview.

Negotiation

The salery offer was set from Uper Management. No negotiation.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nsoro in December 2011.

Interview

It was very rushed and quick asked did I know how to do v lookups and use excel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They start out high $30's mid $40's...use your education to get a higher pay