Nsoro

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nsoro in January 2011.

Interview Details – HR lied and deceived on my contacts with them.
Contacted by Sr. VP, one interview, negotiated salary, hiring process once salary agreed upon was 2 weeks.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Maitland, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Nsoro in October 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter after applying and was asked to come in the same day for an interview. I was unable to come in immediately so an interview was scheduled for the following week. I came in and met with an HR manager for an interview about my past work experiences, with questions requesting examples of how I handled certain situations (difficult customer, difficult co-worker, etc). I then met individually with 6 other NSORO employees, including the manager, who each asked me questions about my resume. The interview process took over 2 hours and also included and Excel/Word assessment. I followed up a few days later and never received a call back from the recruiter.

Interview Question – Tell me about your biggest mistake   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Morrisville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview lasted 15 minutes. VP/GM acted very hurried. After the interview, I overheard another guy say that he would be hired because he was inteviewed by his best friend.

Interview Question – How important quality is regarding a project?   Answer Question

Construction Manager Interview

Construction Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in May 2009.

Interview Details – Meet with Market Manager and Senior Construction Manager and went over telecom background. Very laid back interview.

Negotiation Details – The salery offer was set from Uper Management. No negotiation.

Morrisville, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Nsoro in July 2010.

Interview Details – didn't have a real interview
started as a temp when it was time to be hired
the whole process took about 2 months was about to leave
right before offer was made

Interview Question – you have to be crazy to want to work here   View Answer

Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nsoro in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was very rushed and quick asked did I know how to do v lookups and use excel.

Interview Question – Can you perform a vlookup   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They start out high $30's mid $40's...use your education to get a higher pay

Worked for Nsoro? Contribute to the Community!