Ntrust Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Mylapore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ntrust Infotech in July 2012.

Interview Details – 3 rounds.. first aptitude test, 2nd hr round and final one is head of that co, i.e, boss interview.

Interview Question – In the final round boss asked me, who is u r most fav teacher in school days? and also who is your most fav actor? and then asked the birthday of both? my unforgettable moment in this interview, yes boss gave his personal number to me... see the below answer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be honest, dont tell any lie about you, be bold, dont show your fear in interview process.. dont try to tell the reasons for your mistakes in the interview i.e, mainly in final round..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ntrust Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ntrust Infotech interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ntrust Infotech employees and interview candidates.