Nu Skin

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nu Skin in March 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was easy. Just asked me some basic employment questions. After the first interview I had to pass a language (Japanese) skill test with a Japanese speaking employee. This test was also very basic.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nu Skin in September 2010.

Interview Details – they asked about how i can handle stressful situation. They also asked about my professional experiences. Because they need people who can speak foreign languages, they test language skills before the interview.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nu Skin

Worked for Nu Skin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nu Skin Call Center Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nu Skin employees and interview candidates.