Nu Skin

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nu Skin.

Interview Details – After applying online I received an initial phone call about one week later, followed by a request to perform a webcam interview. One week later, I was contacted by phone again, requesting to come in for an in-person interview. Job offer followed one week after.

Interview Question – Give a sales pitch for something that you used today.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only negotiation was for which shift you were hired for.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online - interviewed at Nu Skin in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had three interviews by various Nu Skin personnel. They were very professional, punctual and highly motivated to work for Nu Skin. They had a lot of knowledge about the Nu Skin mission and philosophy.

Interview Question – What was my sales goal?   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nu Skin.

Interview Details – Complex hiring practice. Two step interview system with a video assessment.

Interview Question – No real time to answer questions. Done in a hiring fair style.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Nu Skin

Interview Details – This is a network marketing direct sales company. Normally you are chosen by someone who knows you. As long as you are like minded as the person who is interested in doing business with you then you are probably good.

Interview Question – What is your exit strategy from what you're currently doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, pay structure is what it is.

Provo, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nu Skin in February 2013.

Interview Details – After you submit your resume online on their website they will send you an email for you to do an internet/online interview. You don't actually talk to anyone, just the camera and record your answers to questions that are asked. If you get past that stage then they'll call you into their office and give you an face-to-face interview. If you receive the job your future team lead will call you to congratulate you and tell you what day you start and explain the training process.

Interview Question – Sell me something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation on salary but only on working hours. It is a base pay job and everyone starts out at the same hourly rate (unless you speak more than one language).

Web Dev Interview

Web Dev
Provo, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Nu Skin in September 2013.

Interview Details – Super friendly and very professional. Asked some coding questions and my prefer-ability when it comes to development.

Interview Question – Some tricky Java questions.   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nu Skin in October 2009.

Interview Details – I completed the online application. HR then contacted me a week or so later and invited me for a first-round interview. On the interview day, I was interviewed with two senior people within the call center. Afterwards, I was taken with the other applications to tour the call center and have a basic computer proficiency test. I was contacted a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Question – Pick a product and sell it to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It's a fixed hourly rate.

Customer Support Representative--Japanese Interview

Customer Support Representative--Japanese
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nu Skin in January 2011.

Interview Details – They set up an interview time. Two people interview you and simply get to know you. Inteview was at the call center. They let you know by email or by phone if you got the Job or not. They are really nice and there is cookies and water and stuff.

Interview Question – They asked me to try and attempt to sell them anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted and they gave me my start date

Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Nu Skin in May 2009.

Interview Details – Building tour. Short and easy computer test. Interview with Team Lead or senior manager.

Interview Question – Sell me something.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. You know the pay rate before applying. It is set and will not move.

Human Resources Generalist/Compensation Analyst Interview

Human Resources Generalist/Compensation Analyst
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nu Skin in February 2009.

Interview Details – Great process and through. People were very friendly and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – Asking me to translate some job titles from English to one of the other languages that I speak...it was funny and caught me offguard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy and straightforward...

Worked for Nu Skin? Contribute to the Community!