NuSil Technology

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at NuSil Technology.

why you apply to this position. how do you perform your skill. do you know silicone. do you know six sigma problem solving tools. do you know Agile.
    then another group people come in, and ask the similar questions again and again.

Interview Questions
    • they asked like 30+ questions. unexpected is the salary is very low.   Answer Question

low salary

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at NuSil Technology in April 2014.

Applied online, and got a call 4 months later asking me to come in for an interview, scheduled a time and went in. They were very nice, and I filled out some forms, then I was brought into a group interview and was asked questions, and then given a tour of the facility.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online – interviewed at NuSil Technology in March 2013.

basic compentency testing, interview questions and interview process

negotable

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at NuSil Technology in November 2011.

If you're worried about the math/verbal test, don't be. The material covered on both tests isn't difficult at all. We're talking high school level. For the verbal it's grammar, spelling, reading comprehension, and synonyms. The math part is add, subtract, divide, multiply, basic algebra and some geometry. You get 20 minutes per test.

After taking the tests you speak to the hiring manager. You get questions like strengths, weaknesses, challenges. It's just an opportunity to sell yourself, talk about your experience, and learn about the position.

As interviews go, it's painless. Just prepare for the math/verbal like you would any test and be ready to talk about your resume.

Interview Questions
    • What would be a major weakness of your coworkers in the past?   View Answer

Material Handler I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at NuSil Technology in December 2010.

I was called and scheduled an interview over the phone. When I came in I had to fill out an application and sign a bunch of papers. After filling out the application I was taken to a room to take 2 tests, one was a verbal/communication test and the other was math. They were both relatively easy if you have has high school education. Then I went in with the interviewer and was asked questions from a printed out sheet he had, which he also took notes on. I don't remember all of the questions but they were pretty basic and not out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an experience at one of your previous jobs where you had to take a problem to your supervisor.   Answer Question
    I was very happy with the offer they gave me.

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online – interviewed at NuSil Technology in August 2010.

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview with a panel department people. Nice an friendly environment. More interested in what can you do for the company versus trying to get you

Not much room to negotiate