NuSil Technology Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.4

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online - interviewed at NuSil Technology in August 2010.

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview with a panel department people. Nice an friendly environment. More interested in what can you do for the company versus trying to get you

Not much room to negotiate

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NuSil Technology.

why you apply to this position. how do you perform your skill. do you know silicone. do you know six sigma problem solving tools. do you know Agile.
    then another group people come in, and ask the similar questions again and again.

Interview Questions
    • they asked like 30+ questions. unexpected is the salary is very low.   Answer Question

low salary

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at NuSil Technology in April 2014.

Applied online, and got a call 4 months later asking me to come in for an interview, scheduled a time and went in. They were very nice, and I filled out some forms, then I was brought into a group interview and was asked questions, and then given a tour of the facility.

Chemist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NuSil Technology.

Make you sign in at HR and take a little math and chemistry quiz.

Then they put you in a room with 7 people and only two of them ask questions like: tell me about a time when you showed true leadership?

No technical questions.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online - interviewed at NuSil Technology in March 2013.

basic compentency testing, interview questions and interview process

negotable

Technologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at NuSil Technology.

great people, interviewed multiple times. the company is invested in hiring people who want to learn and grow in the industry

QC Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at NuSil Technology in February 2013.

Applied online through company website. Received call for on-site interview.

They had a three member panel. Engineer, Engineering Manager and HR. Each had a set of questions printed on a paper with them. They asked questions straight from the paper, one after the other and scribbled down the answers I gave. There was nothing impromptu or casual. It was pretty much like lengthy viva voce.

Technical questions were in-depth and specific to the job position.

Interview Questions
    • Why and were do we use KBr in FTIR?
      What do you know about ISO?
        Answer Question

Testing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NuSil Technology.

I applied online and within a week I was contacted by phone for the initial interview, I was eight months pregnant and showing. I was given the initial math tests and verbal tests which were very easy SAT type Questions. The interviewer looked clearly uncomfortable with my situation--I was not called back.

Interview Questions
    • They were standard type Questions--given a scenario and was asked based on what was ethical or not   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at NuSil Technology in November 2011.

If you're worried about the math/verbal test, don't be. The material covered on both tests isn't difficult at all. We're talking high school level. For the verbal it's grammar, spelling, reading comprehension, and synonyms. The math part is add, subtract, divide, multiply, basic algebra and some geometry. You get 20 minutes per test.

After taking the tests you speak to the hiring manager. You get questions like strengths, weaknesses, challenges. It's just an opportunity to sell yourself, talk about your experience, and learn about the position.

As interviews go, it's painless. Just prepare for the math/verbal like you would any test and be ready to talk about your resume.

Interview Questions
    • What would be a major weakness of your coworkers in the past?   View Answer

Material Handler I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at NuSil Technology in December 2010.

I was called and scheduled an interview over the phone. When I came in I had to fill out an application and sign a bunch of papers. After filling out the application I was taken to a room to take 2 tests, one was a verbal/communication test and the other was math. They were both relatively easy if you have has high school education. Then I went in with the interviewer and was asked questions from a printed out sheet he had, which he also took notes on. I don't remember all of the questions but they were pretty basic and not out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an experience at one of your previous jobs where you had to take a problem to your supervisor.   Answer Question
    I was very happy with the offer they gave me.

Worked for NuSil Technology? Contribute to the Community!