Nuance

Nuance Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Nuance.

The hiring process seems very fair. In my case it was a three step process starting with a screening interview by the recruiter then an interview by a senior manager followed up by a joint interview with the senior manager and the team manager. The questions were very professional and there was a relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • No real difficult questions, just be prepared. Know a little about the company and be able to state why you would want to work in the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nuance

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nuance.

Interview set up by recruiter, came for one half of a day and interviewed with four people. Interviews were not difficult and did not seem coordinated. Often asked the same questions by different interviewers. None of the questions went very deep into my experience or knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to off-hours, including late into the night and weekends?   View Answer
    They offered, I accepted.