Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuance
- Software Engineer (22)
- Speech Scientist (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Manager (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Principal Software Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Customer Loyalty (2)
- NLU Research Engineer (2)
- Principal Project Manager (2)
- NLP Research Engineer (1)
- Interview Process (1)
- Interview & Hire Process (1)
- Software Contracts Attorney (1)
- Senior Technical Revenue Accountant (1)
- Senior Manager Business Process and Optimization (1)
- Speech Science (1)
- QA Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Research Engineering (1)
- Senior Director Professional Services (1)
- Software Engineer In Linguistics (1)
- Order Management Associate (1)
- An Management-level Position (1)
- UI Designer - Audio (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Nuance.
The hiring process seems very fair. In my case it was a three step process starting with a screening interview by the recruiter then an interview by a senior manager followed up by a joint interview with the senior manager and the team manager. The questions were very professional and there was a relaxed atmosphere.
- No real difficult questions, just be prepared. Know a little about the company and be able to state why you would want to work in the position. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Nuance
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuance (Sunnyvale, CA).
Interview set up by recruiter, came for one half of a day and interviewed with four people. Interviews were not difficult and did not seem coordinated. Often asked the same questions by different interviewers. None of the questions went very deep into my experience or knowledge.
- Are you able to off-hours, including late into the night and weekends? 1 Answer
They offered, I accepted.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in April 2011.
Interviewers are all professional including HR people. Phone interviews were with generic questions. It was for Project manager position, so questions were mostly "How would you solve if you were in this situations". Be ready for all sort of questions.It took me about 4 hours, there were 5 interviewers, 2 phone screenings.
- &#034;what would you do if you were in this situation&#034; &#034;How do you solve this type of questions&#034;, &#034;How do you prioritize in this situation&#034; Answer Question