Nuance

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nuance in July 2012.

Interviewed first with HR by phone. First visit to Nuance HQ was to meet with about 6 people individually who interface with role. Second visit included a couple more interviews and a presentation. Overall HR was responsive and helpful. Most people I interviewed with seemed like they'd make decent co-workers - however most did not seem overly happy to be working at the company (though one person was strangely overenthusiastic).. My own interest in the role and company was dampened by Glassdoor reviews by over 125+ people that averaged in the Dissatisfied range and showed a very low CEO approval rating. This data reinforced my feeling while at Nuance that people aren't very happy working there.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty standard questions about how my background would be relevant to role.   Answer Question