Nuance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Senior Marketing Manager
Burlington, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nuance in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed first with HR by phone. First visit to Nuance HQ was to meet with about 6 people individually who interface with role. Second visit included a couple more interviews and a presentation. Overall HR was responsive and helpful. Most people I interviewed with seemed like they'd make decent co-workers - however most did not seem overly happy to be working at the company (though one person was strangely overenthusiastic).. My own interest in the role and company was dampened by Glassdoor reviews by over 125+ people that averaged in the Dissatisfied range and showed a very low CEO approval rating. This data reinforced my feeling while at Nuance that people aren't very happy working there.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions about how my background would be relevant to role.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuance

Worked for Nuance? Contribute to the Community!

Nuance Videos

Nuance – Why Work for Us?

At Nuance, we’re the people who make voice work. We design and deliver intuitive technologies that help people live and work more intelligently. We provide the tools to inform, to connect, and to empower people to be… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nuance Senior Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Nuance employees and interview candidates.