Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuance
- Software Engineer (22)
- Speech Scientist (5)
- Manager (3)
- Principal Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Software Developer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Customer Loyalty (2)
- NLU Research Engineer (2)
- NLP Research Engineer (1)
- Interview Process (1)
- Interview & Hire Process (1)
- Software Contracts Attorney (1)
- Senior Technical Revenue Accountant (1)
- Senior Manager Business Process and Optimization (1)
- Speech Science (1)
- QA Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Research Engineering (1)
- Senior Director Professional Services (1)
- Software Engineer In Linguistics (1)
- Order Management Associate (1)
- An Management-level Position (1)
- UI Designer - Audio (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Principal Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nuance (Sunnyvale, CA).
First I had 2 phones interview, and then I was asked to come to the office for an interview. I was interviewed by 4 different managers. All the interviewers were very friendly, and easy to talk to.
- I don't remember being asked any difficult question, but one of the interviewer asked me if I play any musical instrument. 1 Answer
I was satisfied with the offer, so there was not much negotiation from my part.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Nuance (Sunnyvale, CA).
Interview set up by recruiter, came for one half of a day and interviewed with four people. Interviews were not difficult and did not seem coordinated. Often asked the same questions by different interviewers. None of the questions went very deep into my experience or knowledge.
- Are you able to off-hours, including late into the night and weekends? 1 Answer
They offered, I accepted.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Nuance (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2010.
The process requires to go through 3 telephonic interviews. First one was scheduled with hiring manager. Second one was scheduled with voice scientist and the third one with a senior software developer. I got acceptance in a week.
- They asked me to design a bug filing system like JIRA. Answer Question