Nuance

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nuance.

First I had 2 phones interview, and then I was asked to come to the office for an interview. I was interviewed by 4 different managers. All the interviewers were very friendly, and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember being asked any difficult question, but one of the interviewer asked me if I play any musical instrument.   View Answer
    I was satisfied with the offer, so there was not much negotiation from my part.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nuance.

Interview set up by recruiter, came for one half of a day and interviewed with four people. Interviews were not difficult and did not seem coordinated. Often asked the same questions by different interviewers. None of the questions went very deep into my experience or knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to off-hours, including late into the night and weekends?   View Answer
    They offered, I accepted.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Nuance in May 2010.

The process requires to go through 3 telephonic interviews. First one was scheduled with hiring manager. Second one was scheduled with voice scientist and the third one with a senior software developer. I got acceptance in a week.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to design a bug filing system like JIRA.   Answer Question