Nucleus Software Exports

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.1

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

4 rounds: written, GD, Technical, HR

No negotiation

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamīrpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamīrpur, Himachal Pradesh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in September 2014.

The recruitment drive was carried on 18th-19th of Sept. 2014 at NIT Hamirpur.
    It started by the HR(screening) of the shortlisted candidates after the written test (held 2 days before).
    Many cleared the screening test, Coding round followed the screening, the code was quite simple, and after that there was a technical interview which mostly consisted of OS and DBMS questions. Be confident and thorough about your internship project, as it helps a lot.
    If you manage to clear the technical interview round, another round (which is the most difficult round acc to some people) : Managerial round : Be confident and speak ONLY TRUTH, else you'll not be hired, because the person who took the interview was too good in judging people and was looking for teamwork skills and he wanted real life examples too. So, be careful about this round, as this is also an elimination round, and I saw many people going back home from this round.
    Finally, the last round :: HR round, this was quite easy, the person was quite cunning and he wanted the interviewee to stuck each and everywhere due to lack of confidence...So, be confident, in whatever you speak.

Interview Questions
    • My AIEEE rank, as I do not remember ;)   View Answer
    NO Negotiations

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

->1st its the written round comprising of the aptitude , verbal ability, coding(one program) and some managerial(psychometric) questions

->2nd is the technical interview . I have been asked to write codes , some basics of sql , etc.

-> 3rd is the managerial round . This is little tricky round in which you would be given some real life situations and asked to respond based on the situation.

-> 4th is HR interview. They have asked about my family background etc,.

Interview Questions
    • Don't forget to write the code in the written . its based on series printing using a single loop.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

1. criteria that 70% above in all.
    2. If manager is set then by jack you can get into it.
    3. IITians bits people why are you joining. at least leave some companies like this for us normal people.
    4. no bench. you have to work that you dont know.

Not a good company

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in February 2014.

The 1st round was the technical written test which was fairly simple if one's well acquainted with the basic concepts of manual testing. Post that in the technical discussion the interviewer made me explain the V Model of testing along with some other basic questions such as the diff between smoke n sanity testing , integration , regression testing etc. Now coming down to SQL concepts he made me write and explain group by clause and different types of joins. After this the managerial round was held in which I was asked about my experience with real life scenarios related to testing. So I was able to clear all the rounds and at last the HR asked me about the compensation and told me about the company etc.

Systems Analyst(JAVA/J2EE) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in December 2013.

3 Rounds for this position.
    Technical, Managerial(Technical + Personal) and then HR Head round
    The entire process took almost 2 weeks

Interview Questions
    • Questions are mainly on core java concepts. So refresh your core java skills. Then a bit of servlets and do read about SQL also.   Answer Question
    I almost got what i asked but yes their compensation structure has 10% variable pay and Employer PF included.So the total inhand is not that attractive.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

very simple process , consist of three rounds aptitude , technical , followed by managerial round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in September 2013.

It was for 2 years experienced java developer. First round was written. Most questions were configuration related. It was based on your memory rather than logical approach. Don't know how I could clear that.
    Second round was technical discussion. It was again based on configuration related to spring and hibernate. Although the position was for Java development but no question on JAVA was asked. Some puzzles and Database related questions, Jquery were asked.
    After clearing that, technical head took interview and asked about spring security and hibernate related question
    Fourth round was taken by HR as telecon. Typical HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • Write the code which does not cache the result into the JSP page.   Answer Question

Salary which they offer, was not suitable to me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

1 round: aptitude
    2 round: coding
    3 round technical

Junior Software Developer/Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

interview process consists of aptitude test,gd, coding, technical interview, managerial interview, hr interview.if you are perfect with java basics definitely u will be selected if you have good managerial skills.