Nucleus Software Exports

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview Details – 4 rounds: written, GD, Technical, HR

Interview Question – Many scenarios on double link list, SQL queries   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview Details – 1. criteria that 70% above in all.
2. If manager is set then by jack you can get into it.
3. IITians bits people why are you joining. at least leave some companies like this for us normal people.
4. no bench. you have to work that you dont know.

Reason for Declining – Not a good company

MT Interview

MT
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in November 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic, F2F, written, 2 more F2F by team member, future IO and Senior Manager.
2 rounds were telephonic. Face to Face with HR, team member, future IO and Senior Manager were not very tough. Written was very simple.

Interview Question – no such question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – unnegotiable

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in December 2012.

Interview Details – the first round was an aptitude round ans was quite easy , the 2nd round was a technical interview mostly the questions were for core java and J2EE and few questions from C also the
basics of data structure was there ans some SQL querries also and the last round was a HR round.

Interview Question – I really didn't remember the exact questions but there was some difficult questions from JSP   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in February 2014.

Interview Details – The 1st round was the technical written test which was fairly simple if one's well acquainted with the basic concepts of manual testing. Post that in the technical discussion the interviewer made me explain the V Model of testing along with some other basic questions such as the diff between smoke n sanity testing , integration , regression testing etc. Now coming down to SQL concepts he made me write and explain group by clause and different types of joins. After this the managerial round was held in which I was asked about my experience with real life scenarios related to testing. So I was able to clear all the rounds and at last the HR asked me about the compensation and told me about the company etc.

Interview Question – Difference between sanity and retesting   Answer Question

Systems Analyst(JAVA/J2EE) Interview

Systems Analyst(JAVA/J2EE)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in December 2013.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds for this position.
Technical, Managerial(Technical + Personal) and then HR Head round
The entire process took almost 2 weeks

Interview Question – Questions are mainly on core java concepts. So refresh your core java skills. Then a bit of servlets and do read about SQL also.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I almost got what i asked but yes their compensation structure has 10% variable pay and Employer PF included.So the total inhand is not that attractive.

Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in January 2013.

Interview Details – There was a general aptitude & verbal written test which was quite easy.
Interview process was tiresome as it continued for 2 days due to lack of proper planning.
In 1st round coding test was taken & after that HR interview.
Then there was a techinal interview which was fairly simple.
After this i was asked to wait for mangerial interview where all propects of general life was asked & why i want to join company.

Interview Question – HR interviewer asked me if i have any other job in hand & why i want to switch the company again & again.   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

Interview Details – three rounds.. written,technical interview and hr round.. technical was a bit difficult to face...

Interview Question – no difficult questions.. stick to basics..   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer/Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Developer/Trainee Software Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

Interview Details – interview process consists of aptitude test,gd, coding, technical interview, managerial interview, hr interview.if you are perfect with java basics definitely u will be selected if you have good managerial skills.

Interview Question – no difficult questions just stick to the basics   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through cocubes. Drive happened in a college campus.First round was online aptitude round. It was very easy. After that GD wa conducted. Again it was very easy. Most of people get shortlisted. Then they called us in the company for next rounds.
Next was coding round. Again it was easy. No elimination. After that TR. Worst round. TR person didn't ask me anything technical. May be because I was from ECE. All the HR quedtions were there. Most of the candidates from ECE background experienced the same. And the interview ended with a note from TR person "No matter how much training we will give you CSE people will always have edge over you"

Interview Question – Why you want to switch to s/w industry??   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nucleus Software Exports

Worked for Nucleus Software Exports? Contribute to the Community!