Nucleus Software Exports

Getting the Interview

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

Interview Details – three rounds.. written,technical interview and hr round.. technical was a bit difficult to face...

Interview Question – no difficult questions.. stick to basics..   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through cocubes. Drive happened in a college campus.First round was online aptitude round. It was very easy. After that GD wa conducted. Again it was very easy. Most of people get shortlisted. Then they called us in the company for next rounds.
Next was coding round. Again it was easy. No elimination. After that TR. Worst round. TR person didn't ask me anything technical. May be because I was from ECE. All the HR quedtions were there. Most of the candidates from ECE background experienced the same. And the interview ended with a note from TR person "No matter how much training we will give you CSE people will always have edge over you"

Interview Question – Why you want to switch to s/w industry??   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in September 2013.

Interview Details – It was for 2 years experienced java developer. First round was written. Most questions were configuration related. It was based on your memory rather than logical approach. Don't know how I could clear that.
Second round was technical discussion. It was again based on configuration related to spring and hibernate. Although the position was for Java development but no question on JAVA was asked. Some puzzles and Database related questions, Jquery were asked.
After clearing that, technical head took interview and asked about spring security and hibernate related question
Fourth round was taken by HR as telecon. Typical HR questions.

Interview Question – Write the code which does not cache the result into the JSP page.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary which they offer, was not suitable to me.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1 round: aptitude
2 round: coding
3 round technical

Interview Question – why nucleus?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview Details – One Written, One technical round, another technical round with the manager. It was detailed and time taking. All basic concepts of Java, JSP Servlets, SQl and PLSQL.. A lot of questions from threads

Interview Question – Not much difficult, all from java basics, had to write a lot of syntax   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview Details – interview que were mostly based on java..

Interview Question – latest it technology?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview Details – Interview process is long ..

Interview Question – Why we hire u?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate well..means try your level best.

Interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports

Interview Details – One technical round, one HR round and one management round.

Interview Question – The technical round was a little challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As it was my first job. I did not negotiate.

Noida (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in June 2010.

Interview Details – After Getting call from HR, It was jjust normal process like other cmpns.. Just Written Round, technical Round n Then HR..Not a big deal to Crack at SE Level as U just know the basics of Core java n Struts

Interview Question – No much difficult at all..Its depend on Interviewer Mood :)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered a standard pkg as per norms

Noida (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2011.

Interview Details – It took a whole day, in first round they ask to answer some multiple choice questions . After that they conducted a 1:1 interview(technical) . After that they took personal interview.

Interview Question – In a company, employees mark their attendance and it is stored in a table . How will you find number of present & absent employees in a single query   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nucleus Software Exports

Worked for Nucleus Software Exports? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Nucleus Software Exports Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Nucleus Software Exports employees and interview candidates.