Nucleus Software Exports

Updated Dec 7, 2014

3.3

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in November 2014.

Firstly it started with an online test, consisted of 40 question on aptitude, logical reasoning and English in 1 hr, 30 situation based question in 20 min and two subjective question one was a pattern coding question and another was an essay writing , both in 40 mins. After this 55 out of 70 people were selected for the interviews.
     The interview took place after a week. There were two rounds one technical and another HR. There was only one interviewee for technical so it took a long time to complete all the interview. He was basic C,C++,Java and DBMS. After that HR round was held. It was more difficult than technical. You should be very confident about your answers.

Other Interview Reviews for Nucleus Software Exports

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in September 2013.

It was for 2 years experienced java developer. First round was written. Most questions were configuration related. It was based on your memory rather than logical approach. Don't know how I could clear that.
    Second round was technical discussion. It was again based on configuration related to spring and hibernate. Although the position was for Java development but no question on JAVA was asked. Some puzzles and Database related questions, Jquery were asked.
    After clearing that, technical head took interview and asked about spring security and hibernate related question
    Fourth round was taken by HR as telecon. Typical HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • Write the code which does not cache the result into the JSP page.   Answer Question

Salary which they offer, was not suitable to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

1 round: aptitude
    2 round: coding
    3 round technical

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in August 2013.

three rounds.. written,technical interview and hr round.. technical was a bit difficult to face...

Software Engineer Interview

One Written, One technical round, another technical round with the manager. It was detailed and time taking. All basic concepts of Java, JSP Servlets, SQl and PLSQL.. A lot of questions from threads

Interview Questions
    • Not much difficult, all from java basics, had to write a lot of syntax   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

interview que were mostly based on java..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in June 2013.

I applied through cocubes. Drive happened in a college campus.First round was online aptitude round. It was very easy. After that GD wa conducted. Again it was very easy. Most of people get shortlisted. Then they called us in the company for next rounds.
    Next was coding round. Again it was easy. No elimination. After that TR. Worst round. TR person didn't ask me anything technical. May be because I was from ECE. All the HR quedtions were there. Most of the candidates from ECE background experienced the same. And the interview ended with a note from TR person "No matter how much training we will give you CSE people will always have edge over you"

Software Engineer Interview

Interview process is long ..

Interview Questions
    Negotiate well..means try your level best.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nucleus Software Exports in January 2013.

There was a general aptitude & verbal written test which was quite easy.
    Interview process was tiresome as it continued for 2 days due to lack of proper planning.
    In 1st round coding test was taken & after that HR interview.
    Then there was a techinal interview which was fairly simple.
    After this i was asked to wait for mangerial interview where all propects of general life was asked & why i want to join company.

Interview Questions
    • HR interviewer asked me if i have any other job in hand & why i want to switch the company again & again.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

One technical round, one HR round and one management round.

Interview Questions
    As it was my first job. I did not negotiate.