Nugget Market Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Woodland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Woodland, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Nugget Market.

Phone interview only. Very low pay offered. I did not wish to continue further. Offering 38,000 for full time work requiring a college degree is flat out insulting.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview and questions. This was a phone screening for potential hires.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Dorado Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Dorado Hills, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nugget Market.

One phone interview then one 1:1 interview with the store director. Pretty simple, just situational and behavioral questions.

Coffee Bar Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Davis, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Nugget Market in July 2013.

Started off the interview with the Store Manager. He was very friendly and smiley. Great warm atmosphere. He started the interview by asking what do you know about Nugget Market. He then asked me what does customer service mean to you? The interview was very much like a conversation rather than him asking me multiple questions. We went off talking about something we both had in common, which was a TV show.

Interview Questions
    • Apparantly being a "dork" is a good thing. I hold myself up to a professional standard and he asked me if I would be comfortable letting out "my inner dork" on the sales floor. I guess professionalism isn't a huge issue, but clowning around is.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Nugget Market in October 2011.

Applied online for the opening of Courtesy Clerk. I also went in, introduced myself and handed in my resume to a manager. I'm pretty certain adding that bit of assertiveness helped me get an interview. I was called a day later by the HR manager and did a phone interview. It was pretty basic, asking behavioral questions and going over your past jobs. I was then scheduled the next day to have my 1:1 interview. I had it with the assistant manager, and then the store manager. Both of them were very pleasant to talk to and they created a very welcoming environment during the interview. They asked similar questions. They are very big on having a positive attitude and good customer service. As long as you are yourself, know the importance of customer service, smile, and have fun with the interview, you will do fine. :) This has honestly been the best interview I've ever been on!

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nugget Market

Worked for Nugget Market? Contribute to the Community!