Nursefinders Interview Questions

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nursefinders (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

The hiring process has many steps and tests and you have to pay for your own physical and background check. Cost me 150$ for both. I finished all they have asked me but have not given me a shift. I have called asking and I get one answer from one person and another from a different person. It is very confusing and it has cost me money out of my pocket. Not professional at all.

Interview Questions

• They didn't answer any difficult question but did have me take 3 tests that I was able to figure out.   Answer Question

Area Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nursefinders.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed with sufficient time for asking and answering questions. The process can be very long and many without prior background in the staffing industry will become very impatient. I have been in the business for two decades and it is necessary to chose the staff carefully. Many hired will quit within the first three months. Applicants are not prepared for the dedication and time involvement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Much more difficult than the interview. Very much a negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nursefinders (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is initiated on-line by the job-seeker. The job seeker must call back numerous times to demonstrate true interest in the job. If you don't complete all of your paperwork and insist on working, you will not get a job. You must let the company know when you are available or not to work, and then you must constantly remind them that you are available to work.

Interview Questions

• Are there any settings in which you feel particularly comfortable or uncomfortable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the negotiation phase. I got considerably more money than I did with another local agency.

ON Call Recruiter/Weekend Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Nursefinders (Winston-Salem, NC) in August 2010.

Interview

Initially set up an account on Nursefinders.com, sent email, took many tests on line, normal paperwork; background check, certification check, drug test. Interview with Branch Manager. The interview was comfortable and also to the point. I was applying for a CNA job, they offered me the recruiter job. The recruiter job was a better offer and compensation.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do when you grow up?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Condensed, quickly offered and met my expectations and their's.Basically, we both knew what we wanted. It was a good match.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Nursefinders (Tucson, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

terrible to long and they are clueless

Interview Questions

• will you work every weekend   1 Answer

if they cant hire you in a timely fashion how will they support you in your job duties?

Skills Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nursefinders (Honolulu, HI) in February 2009.

Interview

I would advise anyone applying for the position to read up on Austism Spectrum Disorders. Be sure to mention and refer to past experience working with children in school setting.