Nurun

Nurun Interview Questions in Canada

2.8

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nurun in March 2012.

Nurun is more of a mature ad agency. The interviews was very serious, more than I was used to, when interviewing with other ad agencies. The first interview was with an HR rep and an account manager, the second interview was with three people (Project manager, developer and account manager). I tried to lighten up the mood in the interview, but they just stared back as if I was weird. Everyone in the office dressed fashionably well, but didn't seem particularly friendly (in comparison to other agencies I've interviewed with). Questions were general, and surrounded around getting a better understanding of my style of working with others and clients.

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nurun in August 2011.

I got an interview because I was recommended by a friend who was working for the company. They were looking for a good backend and/or Android developer and weren't picky about specific requirements.

I met with HR as a standard personality screening interview, and then with the team lead for the technical interview on a separate day. An architect was also supposed to show up for the second interview, but didn't, which just made the interview easier.

We chatted about my experience, some general technical questions, all very casual and comfortable. The interview was not difficult or stressful, partly because the job requirements were flexible.

Interview Questions
    • No specific question stands out - there were mostly generic technical questions to make sure that I actually knew about the experience and technology that appeared on my resume.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. After a probationary period, I received a salary adjustment that was appropriate for my skills and experience.