Nutrisystem Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.8

Weight Loss Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was given a phone interview with the human resource representative. Online testing was done at home where I logged into a site that tested my proficiency on MS Office products. The tests offered a tutorial that went over all the necessary skills needed to pass the test. The personality test consisted of multiple choice and true and false questions. Those covered issues relating to customer service and adherence to company policy. For example, "The customer is always right. T/F" and "If a manager asks you to do something that is against company policy will you: a) Do it, b) Report them, c) Tell them you will do it and then not do it.
    I also had a 1:1 interview with the human resource representative and one with the department head. Both were very conversational and there was no pressure to give the "right" answer. They genuinely wanted to find people who were motivated to do the job and who wanted to stay there. The company invested a lot of time in training and coaching, so they wanted people who intended to stay with the job.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would find the transition from a computer tech background to counseling too difficult. It was a fair question and I answered as honestly as I could. The HR rep just wanted to know if I would get bored and want to leave, or find the position challenging enough.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew the hourly rate at the outset, and they were firm on that. However, I was able to negotiate a 2nd shift schedule that allowed me to make a $1 more an hour. I was also able to negotiate my shift hours as well as my days off.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Meeting with multiple people, application process, Background drug test, personality assessment, phone screen for skills testing.Open ending questions. Tour of the department. It was fairly easy, no crazy questions that caught be off guard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Horsham, PA).

Interview

It was well thought out and clear. It was quick as well. I was able to tour the facility, meet a few employees and get a good sense of the work environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and detailed

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

After two interviews I was brought on as a contractor. The interviewer was prepared and very clear about the job requirements. I'm more than qualified to do the job, when I asked about different responsibilities, I was assured that there were no chances of moving to a different team.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more about me giving a presentation than answering questions. I think because of the small team I was entering, the real test was wether or not my personality was the right fit. In the end I was chosen for a full time position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward, I proposed an number and was given a fair deal.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

very easy, when in for interview and process thru a class or Training session" and the thrown out to the work area with supervision. after the hire, the company put you thru a some strict at the same time rushed training class.

Interview Questions

• what are you strength and weakness   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the HR recruiter who was very personable. She walked me through the process and explained the role. I then spoke to a supervisor and manager who had questions regarding my CS experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided exceptional customer service.   1 Answer