Nuveen

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Manager Interview

IT Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Nuveen in January 2010.

Interview Details – Multple rounds of interviews - starting with direct manager and peers, ending with HR and SVP of IT.

Interview Question – All questions directly related to the position - very standard interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Nuveen in September 2008.

Interview Details – Nuveen's interview process was wonderful. Very nice, professional people. They get back to you quickly and make you feel like you would be a very valuable asset to their company. I had two in-office interviews. I had an offer by the end of day of the second interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The job was not what I was looking for at the time. It was a hard decision because I was so impressed by the company itself, I almost took the job just based on the people I met.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Nuveen in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a rep from their HR. That initial screen interview lasted for 20 minutes. A lot of the general questions you would expect in an interview were asked, why are you looking, what do you like/dislike about your job, what do you want to do 5 years from now.

Was invited for an onsite interview. I again interviewed with HR then the hiring manager. The hiring manager was pretty direct and exhaustive in his questions. The person wanted to know what I knew and how well I knew it.

All in all, it was a good experience, but don't expect a softball interview.

Interview Question – What was your college GPA?   Answer Question

Worked for Nuveen? Contribute to the Community!