Nuveen

Nuveen Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuveen

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nuveen in January 2010.

Multple rounds of interviews - starting with direct manager and peers, ending with HR and SVP of IT.

Interview Questions
    • All questions directly related to the position - very standard interview.   Answer Question
    Not much room to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Nuveen in September 2008.

Nuveen's interview process was wonderful. Very nice, professional people. They get back to you quickly and make you feel like you would be a very valuable asset to their company. I had two in-office interviews. I had an offer by the end of day of the second interview.

Interview Questions

The job was not what I was looking for at the time. It was a hard decision because I was so impressed by the company itself, I almost took the job just based on the people I met.

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Nuveen in March 2011.

I was contacted by a rep from their HR. That initial screen interview lasted for 20 minutes. A lot of the general questions you would expect in an interview were asked, why are you looking, what do you like/dislike about your job, what do you want to do 5 years from now.

Was invited for an onsite interview. I again interviewed with HR then the hiring manager. The hiring manager was pretty direct and exhaustive in his questions. The person wanted to know what I knew and how well I knew it.

All in all, it was a good experience, but don't expect a softball interview.