NxStage

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Specialist Interview

Communications Specialist
Lawrence, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NxStage in October 2011.

Interview Details – The process was only ok. The company's recruiter was not a very good communicator. For example, I applied for a job listed on the website, but when I showed up for my first interview, I learned that I was being interviewed for another position. I had no prior knowledge of this and so I was not fully prepared. The recruiter should have told me, "That position is filled, but we have another position that you could be good for. Here's the job description. Are you interested?" If I had know what the job was, I probably wouldn't have interviewed for it because I was not interested in the job and I was over-qualified for it. Perhaps the recruiter knew this so he hid it from me. It wasn't a total waste of time in the end, because I got to practice my interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for NxStage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at NxStage Communications Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by NxStage employees and interview candidates.