NxStage Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at NxStage

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at NxStage.

The process was very lengthy. Interviewed with 4 different people over a months time.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember anything as difficult during the interview process other than the amount of time between interviews and the offer.   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NxStage in October 2011.

The process was only ok. The company's recruiter was not a very good communicator. For example, I applied for a job listed on the website, but when I showed up for my first interview, I learned that I was being interviewed for another position. I had no prior knowledge of this and so I was not fully prepared. The recruiter should have told me, "That position is filled, but we have another position that you could be good for. Here's the job description. Are you interested?" If I had know what the job was, I probably wouldn't have interviewed for it because I was not interested in the job and I was over-qualified for it. Perhaps the recruiter knew this so he hid it from me. It wasn't a total waste of time in the end, because I got to practice my interviewing skills.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, MA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at NxStage in January 2010.

Several different interview dates (3) each being 4-6 hrs each session. Very repetitive

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions. More touchy feely ethical type questions. Very concerned about preserving company culture.   Answer Question
    Yes there was negotiations. It was done through the HR dept. HR had no authority so they had to back to the hiring manager to get approval. Not very efficient.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at NxStage in July 2010.

Due to going through a recruiter, did not have much knowledge of company before going in, other than info on company website. Met with 3 individuals and given feedback within 24 hours from recruiter. Potential for second round interview, but were understanding of my schedule at the time.

Interview Questions

Worked for NxStage? Contribute to the Community!