Nyack College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nyack College

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Nyack College.

You're best way of getting in is through personal reference. This is great because it works out to hiring and being staffed with employee with great character! Every now and then you can get someone who is very analog but that's is necessary for balance too. 1 to 1 interview standard questions no tricks. Mostly scenerio questions.

Interview Questions
    There was none.

Forget Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nyack College in August 2007.

The interview was very simple. Questions were asked and I was able to answer them all really well. Some questions were harder than others but in the end nothing was overly difficult. It led me to believe that the position might be easy if it were to be obtained but I continued to go on.

Interview Questions