Nypro Interview Questions

3.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nypro

Inspector Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nypro (Burlington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

the Interview was pleasant but a lot of useless book review that you didn't have time to thoroughly read. and the actual Job was based on your acceptance through Background Check and Drug test.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nypro in May 2013.

Interview

I am interviewed for the company with 2 people from HR. I felt the interview went very well. I called for feedback and received none; I e-mailed 2 of the HR people a few times and no feedback. Very unprofessional recruitment process, maybe there was no accountability because both us these people were contracting for Nypro. Although, they both had been with Nypro for years.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all standard. It was a very relaxed inetrview.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Nypro (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

5 managers interview, one at a time...each of them was asking me questions to see if my previous experience will be a good match for the job. Two of them were having an arogant behavior because they were high level mangers perhaps...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

professional

Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nypro (Clinton, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very rigorous interview process. Had to meet with 7 individuals over the course of 1/2 day. Some would be business partners of this position, others peers reporting to the same manager. After awhile, it became difficult to come up with questions to ask as the whole process was emotionally draining. I knew after awhile that I was probably not an ideal fit for the role. Even after investing all this time & effort, and sending the requisite thank you notes, the company never bothered to get back to me to tell me that I was not being considered.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience in manufacturing. Why are you here? (paraphrasing)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Nypro (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in December 2011.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer. Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer. Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances. Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• Tests that demonstrate your ability or knowledge of specific relevant tasks, such as keyboarding, accounting principles or writing a memorandum. These may be written or performance-based tests. Situational exercises that use hypothetical situations to demonstrate your ability to solve problems or make decisions.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nypro in December 2010.

Interview

This was the initial interview. If I had been selected, there would have been additional interview(s) with corporate. I was very impressed with the company philosopy and the manufacturing location condition. I would love the opportunity to work for this company. They really have it together and have a true vision for staying competitive in the market.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Nypro in May 2009.

Interview

Very informal meeting with Engineering managers and current engineers. Talked about tasks and assignments and experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where your leadership and problem solving skills overcame an obstacle in a team environment.   Answer Question

Too late of response from company after interview (4 weeks) and had interviewed and accepted job offer elsewhere.