O'Charley's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

1.8

Head Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O'Charley's in May 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I applied a month or two before getting an interview. The interview was very casual. Don't dress that nice.. Questions were mostly based on how you interact with others. Got offered on the spot.

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Charley's in February 2014.

Interview

We sat at a table in the restaurant and talked for about 20 minutes with an assistant manager. then the general manager came out and interviewed me for another 10 minutes and I was hired on the spot!

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Foley, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews 4 days training we talked about growing up working for my dad he had business in bham then he opened Bigos Grill in 2001i did everything from serving to managing ran food expo cook I was even a dish washer,i t was an easy menue to memories I was nervous

Interview Questions

• My experience and if I could work dbl holidays weekends   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foley, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Foley, AL) in November 2011.

Interview

Was organized, obvious this occurred often. I talked to three managers which was spaced out over a week according to when they were at work. Could tell they needed me as much as I needed the opportunity. I have nothing to hide and at times my honesty took the Gm by surprise, claiming he never heard that. I already knew I was hired, might as well be genuine. You will be later at some point.

Interview Questions

• Availability. If I was dependable. They did not want to waste time training someone that would leave on three months. Etc .   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's in August 2013.

Interview

I went in after getting a call to come in I sat down with the service manager and she asked me basic questions then the kitchen manager and she hired me on the spot. b

Interview Questions

• Do you have any prior experience?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Memphis, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Apply online get called for an interview come back for a second interview get introduced to other team members and managers. Go over rules and policy and availability of your schedule. After that you come back on start date for orientation and training to get a swing of things for about a week.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Sat down at table with the manager. He asked a few simple questions that were fairly easy to answer. I was asked about my skills, prior experience, and why I wanted to work there. The whole process took about fifteen minutes. They hired me at the end of the interview.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Cookeville, TN).

Interview

The interview consisted of a few getting-to-know you questions, surrounded by small-talk. There were few questions that concerned work ability or work history, the focus was mostly on the interviewer's perception of me as an individual and part of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

When I arrived at the interview I felt very comfortable because they provided me with a nice seat and water. The manager asked me a series of personal questions and I told her real life events.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I were a good learrner.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (North Charleston, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

They called back after a month. I had 2 interviews, both really simple. They just asked about my schedule in the first interview and the second when i was able to start and to tell them about my self.